Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you type a new message, there are several buttons just above the large text box. These buttons allow you to bold, italicize, etc. There's also a "Img" button.

Move your cursor to the location you want to post the image, then click the "Img" button. This inserts the opening "image tag" for your link.

Next, type in the path to your image. So, if your images are on your local server or machine and the address is "http://www.yourdomainhere.com/images/myimage100.jpg" - type that.

Lastly, hit the "Img" button again so it puts the closing image tag on the right of the image path.

If you have questions, please post them here. If you don't have anywhere to store your pics and you want me to post one on our server, I'll do it. Just email me.

Thanks everyone! 8)

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Love the snow.. the Element truly in its own Element!

Now what is that white thing that appears to be between the front & back door.. it is not one of those door protectors is it?? If it is.. might wanna go with black.. it is very destracting from the natural beauty you have there!

The rims do look nice! I guess that was a special request, or did you buy that afterwards.. or what?

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I see a bunch of family pix, and looks like a nice clan.. heck anyone who owns an actual Charlie Brown shirt has to be a neat person.. and by the way I LOVE the DOG! Airendale right? gorgeous...

let me see if I can see the Element in there... ok went back to more albums and I see a title for "outside the element" but no link...

OK I clicked again and this time I saw your element, aww what a proud poppa you look!

Welcome & congrats on your new Element! Very Nice!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts