Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like a BFG A/T or M/T?

I know this wheel looks like it would usually end up with a tuner style tire, but I love this wheel and would love to do something aggressive if it wasn't gonna be stupid looking. It would be different, that's for sure.

·
Registered
608 Posts
someone had these FS in the trading post, but with a red lip. i think they would look great

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I hope they don't look exactly like the wheel in the pic since it's four lug. Also are they front or rear drive specific? Even though the E is front drive it is pretty heavy for fwd car wheels.

I do like the look though. Be sure to post pics if ya go through with it.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I hope they don't look exactly like the wheel in the pic since it's four lug. Also are they front or rear drive specific? Even though the E is front drive it is pretty heavy for fwd car wheels.

I do like the look though. Be sure to post pics if ya go through with it.
Here's the exact wheel in Red on a new black element... I like the red too.I would probably get a smaller diameter wheel with the aggressive tires. This just gives you a better idea of what it looks like...

·
Registered
541 Posts
i thnk if they have a decent size lip they would look good. to get the larger lip on most rims you might have to get a lower offset.38-35

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Here's the exact wheel in Red on a new black element... I like the red too.I would probably get a smaller diameter wheel with the aggressive tires. This just gives you a better idea of what it looks like...

Dude! Now that is schweet! Reminds me of redline hotwheels when we were kids.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I got this off a VIP maxima. 2" lip, super lowered and low pro tires.
now with 255/55r18s

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
As a guy that runs BFG A/T's, these would look VERY COOL on yor Element

1 - 13 of 13 Posts