Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... new here, but not new the the Element.
My E is no longer brand new, but I did buy it new 2 years ago, a Tango Red Pearl 2007LX.
I've tried to keep it in 'as new' condition as possible, even though I've done a lot of hauling of tools, equipment and lumber.

Great forum, great info!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Tarzana? I'm sure your Tango Red Pearl and my Polished Metal Metallic (Lake Balboa) will be waving to each other soon.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Propcat. We like pics, new or old;-)

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome to the madhouse, PropCat! Watch out for Twilightzero. He hasn't had his most recent shots yet and he will bite! :D

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Twi will be along shortly! He will try to induct into his TRP cult. He will fill your head with all kinds of superiority Junk, that's totally meaningless. Pay him no attention at all!

Welcome to the club of People that love people! Elements are optional !!!

The information available on line, for those that do have Elements, is unequaled anywhere, on the web or otherwise.

Glad you found us!

Post some Photo's soon.

Thanks

Dom

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Twi will be along shortly! He will try to induct into his TRP cult. He will fill your head with all kinds of superiority Junk, that's totally meaningless. Pay him no attention at all!
Pay no attention to the inane ramblings of this wacko, he's suffering from advanced aged-ness and severe delusions of sanity :rolleyes:

Welcome to the asylum, your color-matched strait jacket will be delivered shortly. Don't mind the other inmates, they can tend to nip and growl on occasion but rest assured they're all up to date on their shots. Now drink deeply of the complimentary Kool-Aid until your pre-EOC life is but a foggy dream :D

From what you're saying, it sounds like you're basically me with an AT. I'm sorry for your transmission shortcoming but I'm sure your E's color-superiority will more than make up for it. :rolleyes:

Now I just need to convince you that you need a custom industrial roof rack and we'll be separated twins :lol:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Pictures people we need pictures
New guy buys the beer !

·
Registered
730 Posts
Now I just need to convince you that you need a custom industrial roof rack and we'll be separated twins :lol:
You will also need to break your rear window and tape it up with red duck tape to create a pirate's flag! :lol:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks folks!
I actually do need a custom industrial roof rack!

Can't afford one, though. :)

As for pictures, let me just repost one from my other thread:
IMG_0349.jpg

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts