Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Howdy to all from a new 09 EX owner here along "the Rincon" of Ventura/Santa Barbara coastal Calif. I found an Omni Blue Pearl that is really sweet, and unusual around here. I usually see the E's in grays and copper/citrus colors, with an occasional blue. I've debadged the back door (H, 4x4, and Element bling) so it's really clean. My gal and I are triathlete types, so the E is perfect for us. Many years ago I owned a 73 VW bus, and the E reminds me of a 'back to the future' version of that, with a couple of feet chopped off the back and a slew of modern upgrades. Our other car is currently a CR-V, and the E replaces an old Ford Ranger. Wave hi if you see us....

·
Registered
873 Posts
how dy and welcome to the club !!!! but please no clubing of animals of any type, even tigers&cheetah's. but it is permited and sometimes to go out clubing !!! just make sure you post pic's fer us to see !!! I always liked that color E !!!8)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Next time I see you passing through IN I'll wave:twisted:

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pix

Here's two pix. I am just about to bolt on license plates. You can see I de-badged the rear per original post. Love Omni Blue Pearl....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group

Thanks for the pictues - that color rocks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts