Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
the alternative is the SPC/Eibach, which can be more expensive and is not readily available w/ polyurethane bushings.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Get the Eibachs/SPC, they are beefier, I have compared both in my hands, returned the ingalls. You can get the Eibach's at summitracing.com cheaper than the spc's even though they are the same, they will be dropped shipped from eibach, mine came accross country in 3 days, fast service!!!

·
Registered
873 Posts
does any body know the difference between an E and other honda camber adjusters??? Ive seen them for the other hondas at 1/2 the price, there in pretty colors !!! but they seem to have a shaft going through the bushing where ours would have the bolt going.SO can we cut the shaft,push it out &put in our bolt????any body out there with another honda that can compair them?? I need to get some so I can get it aligined .

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
The element and crv share the rear camber arm with each other, no other models will work. If you want pretty colors, either paint them or powder coat them.

·
Registered
873 Posts
it wasent the colors I was after.do you know what the changes are?longer?spread? or just the mount bolt that goes through the bushing on ours but it's a shaft with 2 bolts for the civic

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
i have the Ingalls and at 1 end you re-use the OEM bolt and at the other end you use a new bolt. the end where the new bolt goes had a captive nut on the OEM stuff. i went w/ the Ingalls from clubrsx because those were the only ones that came w/ polyurethane bushings, all the others use rubber. i had to wait an extra week to get the poly ones, as they didn't have them in stock. the camber adjusters took my rear wheel camber from -2.5, which was killing the tires, to -0.5 or so, maybe -0.25. the only problem now is that i get a little rubbing under some conditions. but i plan to trim the inner fenders a little more than the tires have already trimmed them. at -2.5 i never had problems w/ rubbing under any conditions. i guess i should mention that i have less offset than stock on all my wheels. i'm working on the flush fit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts