Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hubby went fishing with the guys this weekend and he called me this morning to say he thinks he found a design flaw. He moved the front seats all the way forward and also tilted the front seat backs forward. He put the back seat up so he had pleanty of floor room to make his little home away from home. He then climbed into the back and closed the hatch and went to sleep. Sometime in the wee hours of the night, nature called (too much beer I think) and...... try as he could he could not get his hand close enough to open the front doors. He really had to "go" and this was a major inconvience. I guess he finally pulled the front seats back towards him and reached around. I thought it was kind of funny and odd

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yeah, same thing kinda happened to me and my girlfriend. First day we got ours we had to try everything out so we even jumped in the back seats. I had left my door open so i could get in and out easily, and jumped out quickly to do something and accidentally locked her in for 5-10 mins because i was looking for a parking permit.

Well at least they are REALLY effcient child proof locks......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts