Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hundai and kia recently mounted a reseach in design and development and marketing for a new box like car to compete with the scions and element. MORE BOXES IN THE MIX...HEHEHE

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
nippoelement2 said:
hundai and kia recently mounted a reseach in design and development and marketing for a new box like car to compete with the scions and element. MORE BOXES IN THE MIX...HEHEHE
Hehehe... copycats! I'm not worried about competition from those guys, if you know what I mean! If they can build a better box my hat is off to them, but it still won't be a Honda. Not to bash, but... a 100,000 mile warranty for a 130,000 vehicle? Der...sounds like a good deal to me! And don't even get me started about resale values! ;)

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Two guy in a scion were honking and waving at me yesterday....I just looked at the little tin can and laughed...... :grin:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the xb weights less then the civic...but the tc can haul ass. and if you tune it with the right body kit it looks like a skyline. as for the hundai kia project...dont know but some people here love to tune hundai's.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
nippoelement2 said:
the xb weights less then the civic...but the tc can haul ass. and if you tune it with the right body kit it looks like a skyline. as for the hundai kia project...dont know but some people here love to tune hundai's.
so your comparing a Scion tC to a Nissan skyline

those 2 words should never be in the same sentence

·
Registered
703 Posts
no... he said you can get a body kit that makes it look like you have a nice car... :roll:

He is right though, in OC, CA, there are some guys who tweak Hyundais. I got smoked by some dude in a tiburon... this guy was fast. nice too, when I was talking to him at the red light...

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Phreaxer said:
no... he said you can get a body kit that makes it look like you have a nice car... :roll:

He is right though, in OC, CA, there are some guys who tweak Hyundais. I got smoked by some dude in a tiburon... this guy was fast. nice too, when I was talking to him at the red light...
yea i know what he wrote

my point is that people would be making things that look like models which they are not
also you can make any car fast......
but making a car reliably fast THAT's a real tuner

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Like I Said. The Tc Front Has Simuler Look To A Skyline And Some Of The Tuner Kits Reflect That. The Older Skyl;ine Not The New Infinity Look Sky Line. Tc Is A Nice Car With A Lot More Hp Then A Xb And I Have Seen What They Have Done To The Tc And That Thing Hauls Ass On The Track And The Sky Roof Is Cool And For $15000 Is A Better Deal Then Buying A Hundai Dumb Box.
As For The Tiby Yes They Can Kick Some Butt Too But Then Thier Engine And Parts Needs To Be Replaced Constantly.
So Who Knows What The Hundai Box Car Will Be Like.....

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
In this neck of the woods A Hundia thats one year old has lost 3 to 4,000$.

In some cases Hondas go up 500$. or lose about 900$ at the worst. Ha Ha Hundia !!

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
You can get a body kit for a Fiero to make it look like a retarted Ferrari but it is still a Fiero no matter what you put under the hood.

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Hay leave my Fiero out of this. It still runs, and fast.:)

All these other lookalikes can only do one thing. Make Honda IMPROVE the E.
It's a good thing for us.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts