Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to buy a E 2005/2006 Rallye Red. I am obssesed about this E in particular. If anyone knows where to find one in good conditions let me know through here. thanks!

PS: has to be AWD and an automatic!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Curious abou tthe draw to thise particular years. and...would the rest of us know red as Rallye Red or is it something rarer that 'red' for those years. I would go with prevous poster's suggestions of website. For a while I was looking for E's across the country. Ended up finding mine on Craig's list about 350 miles away. Asked a bunch of questions via email, then flew down to look at it, met by the owner at the airport, drank some coffee , iked it, paid a deposit and then flew home (my life was busy and the seller's was too) Flew back in a month. and drove it home. It had 40,000 on the chasis but only 20,000 on the engine (after a small smack up it had been driver wihout coolant) Engine rebuild was done by a Honda dealer.
In the 'ideal world' I might have preferred red and the higher end trim. Ended up installing the full size overhead console. Much happier now with more storage, but particularly with better lighting up front.

on the relative scale, I'd go for less miles and settle on paint and trim.

good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts