Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy all! Bought an Element a couple weeks ago. I've posted an perused a few times and thought I should introduce myself. I'm not much of a mod person but I love checking out what everyone has done/is doing to their E, and find the information, lallygagging and fooling around very useful and entertaining.

That's about it. I also like old vespas, beer, guitars and fire.

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Beer: check
Fooling around: check
lollygagging: check

Okay, you'll do fine.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah yes. Picture. This is the only one I have so far. From the dealer lot. Still had the key box on the window.

I do intend to do the lower grill mod. I need to figure out a way to mount it behind the fascia without zip ties. Do I really have to use ties?

Attachments

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
I do intend to do the lower grill mod. I need to figure out a way to mount it behind the fascia without zip ties. Do I really have to use ties?
Nah, you don't need zip ties but you will need to remove the entire front fascia to use screws, bolts or glue.

Oh-
Welcome.
:)

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
** extends paw ** Rocket Dog...Rush Chairman...damed glad to meet ya!

It's been quite awhile since I had a really good lollygag. That's a stout right? No wait, pale ale? :-?

Argh laddies...where be me lollygag??

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
If you are concerned about the look of the zip ties, don't be, especially with a NBP. Once they are cut back you can't notice them unless you are looking for them.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
** extends paw ** Rocket Dog...Rush Chairman...damed glad to meet ya!

It's been quite awhile since I had a really good lollygag. That's a stout right? No wait, pale ale? :-?

Argh laddies...where be me lollygag??

in your pantolonias

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Nice NBP E you got there ...welcome Safari. I enjoy beer & guitars too. So what do you like about fire...the heat, the flames or the pretty colors? :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts