Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brand new bouncing baby blue E is sitting outside the front door right now! Wish we had a garage at our townhouse so he could sleep inside! God I am in need of help!!!

Okay...so here is the story for those who have been following along....we found a great dealer...got a great loan rate from People First....were ready to buy today...great dealer wouldn't take People First.....so Great dealer went in search of a laon with the same APR....Great Dealer found us a great loan through a local bank a fill 1% below People First....great dealer called us up and we went and signed on the dotted lines and drove off the lot with my brand spankin' new Eternal Blue Pearl Element....of course we took it over to ther in-laws house....had to take them for a spin...then my hubby and I went to Best Buy to buy the cable that hooks up my MP3 player to my E....all in all we put 30 miles on the E tonight....and got about a million looks.....I have yet to see another E on the road here in St. Louis....that's okay to me :eek:

Now I am heading over to Handa to order some goodies for my baby!

Thanks to all for all you advice during the shopping and finacing process!!!

Diane aka St. Louis Penguin :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Great to hear about your new E. What rate did you get on your loan? (If you don't mind telling me). I test drove one last Sat. and I cannot stop thinking about it.

Patrick

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congratulations! We have had our E for 3 weeks now and actually we are heading to St Louis this Wednesday night and spending 3 days there for my little girl's birthday. Will be visiting the Zoo, Grant's farm, and Science museum. It's our first visit to St Louis and also the first road trip with our E. Our E is green in color in case you spotted one on the road! :lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I got mine tonight also. I was beginning to have doubts as it's been ordered since 12/17/02! Well worth the wait. Can't wait until the weekend.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Congrats! I bought my SOP AWD EX a week ago and I just love it! You will probably grow to like and appreciate it more with each passing day...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Congratulations! We are growing in number. Didn't see one Element on the road here two weeks ago and now I've seen three--besides the one I sit in each day!

You will love your Element, I find it more satisfying each day. Kinda sick, when you think about it, but I really never liked my last car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
:) great and all the post sound just like my experice, did all of the above. I let my E sleep under a blanket it makes her happy. My question is will i love my element Five years from now as much as i love it today?????????????? :?: ahhhhhhhhhhh Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
It took 10 weeks for me pass another E and 11 weeks to actually get behind one in traffic. We're still a pretty rare breed!

·
EOC Staff
659 Posts
Congrats on the new E. I have had mine for just over a week and haven't seen one yet either, but that just makes more stares for me. I remember reading somewhere before I got mine that it wasnt the vehicle for the insecure because of all the stares and I thought thats crazy. After 1 week I agree, I have been asked at the hospital, grocery store, gas station, car wash, and even my driveway "Hey what is that thing" and I have given around 15 tours. I actually have a stack of my dealers card to hand out now, which BTW is I-79 Honda Mazda in Mt Morris PA. I have never dealt with a better dealer, and would and have recoommended them to everyone.

·
Registered
6 Posts
put 5000 miles on my E in the first month , he he even before i got the stickers on the plates.

Road tripped to Texas from Iowa and every gas stop...........check this ........... I had to open and show it to gawkers and looksee doers

My wife hates riding in my E cause every stop some one asks questions and want to look it over.

All the comments are on the mark.

30 plus days and I still walk out to the garage to just admire my Honda Element. 8)

·
Registered
156 Posts
Ha, reading all these gushing posts reminds me of the VW TV campaign where the guy drives over to his buddy's downtown loft apartment early in the morning, honks his horn, gets out, proudly displays his car, looks up at his buddy's window -- nothing, no action ---- so he honks again, louder, wherein buddy mumbles something through curtains like "Why you buggin' me?" but sounds more like an expletive, and guy just stands next to his VW grinning and arms open, proud like a new daddy.

I love that spot! Can you tell I'm an ad guy? :D

Anyway, congrats everyone on your E's; I do the same thing sometimes with my S2K in the garage...just smile as I walk past it. Will be smiling twice as much when I get my E!

Steve

1 - 15 of 15 Posts