Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A ridgeline that is..........hahaha..........

NOW..... who wants to goto Dallas, TX ? :razz::razz: Pat

·
Registered
348 Posts
I liked them too....Until I seen the gas mileage.

No thanks.....The E suits me just fine......

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Congrats Ridgie owner! We want to see pictures when you get it home!!! :)

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mileage is no big deal, this will be our secondary vehicle....plus the Ridge averages 18mpg while my Element fetches 23.... not a huge difference to me...

here are a few photos guys.....it's a white 07 with 80k miles, white, power, heated leather, sunroof, trailer hitch, new tires, brakes & battery etc etc.... in near mint condish...... scored for $14k.

·
EOC Rank: Granny Smith Apple
2,593 Posts
I like it....Always have liked the Ridgeline. And the Ridgies I met at the National were great folks.

Like the color.
jurn

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Heckuva Deal!

Wow, looks like a beaut. Congrats on the great buy.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Nice! Congrats Pat when ya picking it up?

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks everybody.......... looks like I'm gonna have it shipped.... to much going on with the holidays & all......plus the money works out the same.....

·
Registered
590 Posts
i'm self employed now, cover gas, eats, and a plane ticket from buffalo to tx, and back from where you're at and i'll do it.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
congrats Pat

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks Justin.......can't wait.....

Zac, I'm self employed as well.........time off isnt the issue, or even a copilot... it's the insane cost of airfare around the holidays.........

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congrats!!! I went from a Ridgeline to my Element. If gas mileage is a question remember with the Ridgeline it is very important to watch the speed/RPMs. I got an average of 16 mpg going 80 and found out from others to watch the speed and I could improve the mileage to between 18 and 20 mph if I stayed between 60 and 70 mph. The only complaint (other then gas mileage) I had was the blind spots created by the rear seat headrest and rear side panels behind the rear doors. To address the blind spots I installed a "panaramic" style rear view mirror (clip on) and it helped a lot. PM me if you would like more information.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
TW, thanks for the tips......

Junebug....I may have temporarily saved the cost of a lunch.....I'm sure our paths will cross......:grin:

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Nice Ridgeline and what a steal! $14,000 for an '07- can't touch one for less than $20,000 in PA. White is a good color on the Ridge- most of the ones around here are silver or black.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts