Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am stopped at a stop light on Friday afternoon, waiting to turn left, when all of a sudden I look over and the lady in the car next to me is motioning to me to roll down my passenger side window. I do, thinking that she needs directions on how to get to the highway....as soon as a I roll down the window she says......

"You are the first one I have seen on the road!"

We then starting talking about the E and she told me that she was going to buy one this weekend. She wanted to know how I liked it and how long I owned it, etc.

We would have kept on talking but the guy behind me started honking because we had gotten the turn arrow. As I was turning I yelled out to her the website....I don't know if she heard or not!

This is just another reason to love the E! I swear this car brings out the best in people! I can't even remember the last time a perfect stranger struck up a conversation that was looking to "hook up"!

· Registered
253 Posts
Yep, I had all sorts of people asking about mine this weekend. One guy at the gas station even bent down and checked it out underneath!

· Registered
195 Posts
Had a conversation with a green E owner at a light last weekend. I was "his first" as well. I've also talked to a cute college girl with an SOP like mine. Mostly though I'm talking to people who don't have an E, but are secretly jealous. :D

Drew

· Registered
5 Posts
Believe it I was gasing up my sunset orange at the local travel center this couple came out of the store got in there car drove to the exit then turned around and came back to ask me all about my E. They were going to test drive one soon they were driving a Satun sedan. Its incredible!!! :D

· Registered
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had another encounter today...my husband and I were sitting at a backed up traffic light waiting to turn onto the highway when all of a sudden we look over and their is another E (GG) right next to us.....we exchange waves and smiles....we even saw that they bought their E at the same dealer :)

My husband and I turn onto the highway....they go straight....we ended up at the local Walmart after stopping at Sports Authority...and low and behold their is the same E....wish I would have had my digital camera with me.....we parked right nest to the GG.....would have been a great pic for the board :)

I love this [email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected]!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.