Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been tossing and turning about an element for about 2 weeks now. My old 69 Bronco is just killin me finacially. So i am now retiring the old truck( too many repairs needed) and i put 500 bucks down on an element! I am getting the Blue 4WD EX! I figure might as well spend the xtra money and get the top of the line. I am pretty excited and really nervous cuase this is my first car since I graduated(target market anyone?).

I have been reading this board for awhile now and want to say thx to the admins for creating this site and thx for everyone having input....wether it be good or bad. Now i have always wondered what everyone paid for their Element? I know this may be a bit taboo but i have never seen what everyone has got for theirs for on this site and i was always wondering "how low will the dealer go?" I neg. the deal from the dealer for 20,900 and he threw in mud guards. A dealer in IL. qouted my folks at 20,500, which i would have flown back home for just to save a few hundred. I have heard that dealers are very stiff on the price and the element is not up to much negotiation. I don't know if this is true but my exp. has shown me so.

·
Registered
894 Posts
1 - 3 of 3 Posts