Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn't find an 07 or 08 so I drove off the lot yesterday with Ele-N (her name)

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
That looks Good!

I know you will have good luck with it!

Dom

·
Registered
207 Posts
Sweet E MIA. She's purdy. we need more pix please.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's a couple Hope this helps... The poor girl, I woke her up early and already stuffed her full!!!! :D

·
Registered
205 Posts
That is fawkin' awesome! congrats, wont regret.

I love riding in my buddy's new gtr and exotics but I love my e l e m e n t!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
She is my second... My first Ele the 06 met the fate of an a$$hole driver who apparently didn't see me and thought it would be cool to t-bone me.... Sadly I only had that one for 10 months!!! Only an Ele would do for me.

Here's some accident shots of my first Ele (may she rest in peace)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I cried when I saw her at the auto body shop, I think they had to peel me off her. While I love my new Ele-N I do pine a little for my old.... I think only other Element owners would understand my weirdness for a car.....

·
Registered
205 Posts
Yikes, good thing you're alive and well.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The element did great in the accident!!! Only made me feel stronger about it.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Nice new E pics.....but that is not full....lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well full-ish for her first trip to home depot..... She got more full as our day went on.... Thankfully there were kind people willing to load my purchases as I am still not able to lift heavy things!

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
I cried when I saw her at the auto body shop, I think they had to peel me off her. While I love my new Ele-N I do pine a little for my old.... I think only other Element owners would understand my weirdness for a car.....
Holy Cow, if I lost Sunny, sniff sniff, choking back a tear,........yup....I'd probably have to live in the junkyard with her:cry::cry:

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
67 Posts
I've been there and I know how you feel! Hope your injuries were not too bad. Nice choice for the replacement! :cool:

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Welcome to the asylum, your color-matched strait jacket will be delivered shortly. Don't mind the other inmates, they can tend to nip and growl on occasion but rest assured they're all up to date on their shots. Now drink deeply of the complimentary Kool-Aid until your pre-Element life is but a foggy dream. :D

BTW congrats on your second E, and RIP to your first one. You'd be amazed (actually no you wouldn't) how many people who lose their E to an accident opt for a second one since it protected themselves so well!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I only had my first baby for 10 months and when I was shopping back then I looked at all sorts of vehicles and the E won hands down and I was so happy I bought it, when she passed I went back to my notes thinking maybe I could compromise as ICBC wasn't going to give me enough to buy new and there are barely any used ones here in BC.... Well Element won again hands down. For me it's just all I could see me driving again and as soon as I sat in it I felt like I was 'home'. Thank you Honda..... :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts