Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week we got new neighbors. Yesterday they showed up with a new Element. I have mixed feelings. On the one hand it says something good about my new neighbors, on the other hand it's diluted my mojo. Just needed someone to share with. :wink:

·
Registered
424 Posts
Aw, don't feel to bad. We live in a townhouse complex and i see 2 car Honda's in garages ranging from Acura MDX to Civic's. Lucky me, i am the only one who owns a E so don't be sad :D

We are lucky we don't own Toyota's because i don't see any < in my neighboorhood >

·
Registered
894 Posts
Even if all the people in my condo bought E's, I would still feel my Elsie was special. After all, could they out-mod me?

·
Registered
23 Posts
I feel for you!

Interestingly, Elements of other colors are very friendly. They honk and wave when we pass each other. But there is another SOP in my neighborhood and the people driving it always look a little peeved when they see me coming...maybe they are feeling like you do!

The day we came home with our Element our next door neighbors brought home the new Odyssey. When we saw them they told us they had loved the E but with 3 kids had to get the Odyssey. We said if we had kids we would have done the same (Odyssey is pretty cool, have you seen it?). So we agreed we'd do a 5 year trade:)(2 of their kids will be grown and gone by then).

Of course now I wouldn't trade our E for anything so they'll have to buy their own. Just, please God, not a SOP!

·
Registered
914 Posts
[quote:f866fae85b="isketerol"]Even if all the people in my condo bought E's, I would still feel my Elsie was special. After all, could they out-mod me?[/quote:f866fae85b]

Not too many can out mod Iske...unless some of the other guys on the board move next to you, then you might be doomed.

Did they get the same color E as you? That would make me mad. A different color is okay, and you get to be known as the trend setter.

·
Registered
222 Posts
[quote:55e4d41b41="isketerol"]Even if all the people in my condo bought E's, I would still feel my Elsie was special. After all, could they out-mod me?[/quote:55e4d41b41]

This is your answer! Once you begin to mod your E, they will one-up you. Then you can one-up them back, and pretty soon you'll both have the coolest Elements on Earth.

SEe? It's not all that bad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts