Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WooooooooHooooooooooo!!!!

After a totally yuckie day at work I arrived home to see a package sitting on my doorstep....I was thinking that I had received everything that I had ordered for my E just the other day....so needless to say I was intrigued by this "surprise" package waiting....when I pick it up I see "Siteworthy" and I practically run inside to tear open the box to reveal 3 EOC T-shirts!!!!!

WooooHoooooooooo....they look great, they fit great....they are totally SWEET!!!!

YEAH!!!! I've got t-shirts!!! YEAH!!!! (in best Special Ed voice!!)

I will post pictures soon....they are awesome!

Many thanks to Tom and Julie for getting these made, dealing with all of our orders, and getting them out to us ASAP!

·
EOC Founder, Admin
2,897 Posts
Glad you like em, Diane! There are LOTS more in the mail and en route to their owners. I hope everyone enjoys them!

Near the fall we will do another round but we'll be selling long sleeve t-shirts and hoodies (sweatshirts with hoods) - assuming people are interested in doing that too.

Have a great week, everyone!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yep, I received mine as well, and they look outstanding! Nice quality material, and the logo is just the right size. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMG.....sign me up for sweatshirts....I practically live in them except for during these gross, nasty, humbid months commonly known as "summer" around St. Louis! ARG!

Also Tom.....I have a major REQUEST (Grant is also chiming in on this one)...

BASEBALL HATS!!!!!

I swear Grant has about 45 baseball hats and I know he is dire need of a couple more :wink:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts