Honda Element Owners Club banner

I got one, I got one!

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Inmyelement 
#1 ·
Just got home from the dealer...After a week "in the trenches" fighting, I got one! SLMist 4wd , build date this week! Dealer hopes to have it beginning of april! WOW :D I'm so excited !!!!!!!!!! just couldn't wait any longer (5spd). Is it bad karma to start buying accessories now or should I wait until he's here ? Thanks to everyone for the "E"motional support and all the great advice. Geezes, now I don't have to sleep with the brochure under my pillow anymore!

#7 ·
[quote:4656c6aec9="Inmyelement"]OK I've still got the brochure(on the nitestand)- read it every nite, and I've got a new symptom...ACCESSORIES. 4 days and counting ...I WANT MY E!!! :cry:[/quote:4656c6aec9]

I hear you. I just got delivery of mine postponed from tomorrow to "later in the week". I am so bummed. But, it gives me the opportunity and impetus to clean up the garage, kind of a nesting instinct!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.