Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up my 2010 E Manual Transmission after about a 2 month wait. I was originally going to go with a used E, but after doing the math I decided to invest in a brand new one. I am obsessed with keeping track of mileage, maintenance etc and I am excited to do that from day one with my own E. I have put on 160 miles in 4 days. So far I absolutely love it of course. New speakers may be the first mod to get rid of the squishy bass followed by a hitch. Speaking of which, anyone put the U-Haul hitch on the 2010 or 2009? I haven't looked at that one in depth thread for a while. I will check again...ramble ramble. Pics:

·
Registered
282 Posts
How hard was it to find a '10 in a manual transmission? I know that officially, Honda doesn't offer the 2010 in manual, but I did hear that a few slipped by on the production line early on and are highly sought after!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome & congrats on your new E. You will be the envy of a lot of people around here with your '10 manual T. :lol:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was actually pretty hard to get a 10 manual transmission. The dealer ordered it from another dealer in AZ. My first choice in color was citrus fire orange but black and gray were the only colors left. Black was my second choice so not bad. So far I really enjoy it. Thanks for the welcoming.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Happy shifting indeed! Having been a used car owner my whole driving life, it is a shock to feel such smooth shifting and acceleration. What a treat. Well worth the wait.

Also, here is a pic of my first use of the 'cooler' feature. It was a perfect fit and who wouldn't want some donettes on a sunday drive?

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the Group !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts