Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hmmm... I guess that's not that bad. He's using a 1.5 yr old prototype for his criticism. I've seen the same thing on other places on the web- where people mistake the Element as having blue body panels.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Heh Maddox.. he used to be funny until people found out he was phony.

Too bad he used the prototype model instead of the actual vehicle.

·
Registered
914 Posts
[quote:5b45dd84e9="slym"]Heh Maddox.. he used to be funny until people found out he was phony.

Too bad he used the prototype model instead of the actual vehicle.[/quote:5b45dd84e9]

Yeah, what a dumbass.

He totally lost all respect from me when he talked about the man:

·
Registered
22 Posts
Personally, I think the "Gary Busey" scale of ugliness should be up there with the "dewey decimal system" and the "Richter Scale" for functionality and creativity. I was disappointed there were no "Perfect Gary Buseys" on the list. Pontiac still has some work to do. ;-)

B

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[quote:4cd672df4a="slym"]Heh Maddox.. he used to be funny until people found out he was phony.[/quote:4cd672df4a]

How so??
_____

Also, I wonder what Maddox drives that is oh so cool.

The guy must not make much money since he considers the Element, Baja, Aztek and Avalanche as 'rich people' cars.

·
Registered
129 Posts
You can pretty safely disregard the opinion of anybody who says "Link to see how much I rule". If you have to say "I rule", you don't.

·
Registered
32 Posts
"it looks like it was designed by a blind child with arthritis. In a coma."

This was a beautiful review~!
I agree - Busey is ugly, I bet he's got a nice car!
I appreciate opinons-theres just not enough of them in this world.

·
Registered
67 Posts
The guy Maddox, drives an older 80 car (I can't remember what make or model) it's been a while since I've been to his wedsite.. though I'm wondering how he came to teh conclusion that Star Scream was t5he most badass Transformer...... Everyone knows that is Soundwave.

·
Registered
125 Posts
The guy's a dumbass. The people who made the Transformers cartoon and the Beast Wars CG show are two completely different companies from two different countries (Beast Wars is from BC, Canada). And Beast Wars was far from short lived. This guy doesn't know what he's talking about.
Although I do have to give him credit for the Subaru Baja reference to the shoe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts