Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element, 5 speed, 230k miles
34 Posts
Does the armrest come with the bracket piece to mount it? If so how much Shipped to 37764?

·
Registered
34 Posts
And oxgord in the picture, is that seat covers? Can you send a closeup? Is it a single or the front seats?

·
Premium Member
1,099 Posts
I kinda want a fender set to use for fabbing up some flairs. Where are you shipping from?

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,526 Posts
I'm looking for two things - driver's side mirror (just the shell, but will take all) and EX antenna base (stubby antenna would be nice, too). Should both fit in a flat rate large box. Thanks!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks moose, no worries on the seat covers, just saw the box and figured I’d ask, and okay on the armrest with bracket pics, how much shipped to 37764?

·
Registered
2008 silver/grey LX
55 Posts
Hi! How much for the floormat pegs? Shipped to C

thanks
Dave
Do you have a storage armrest? Or the mounting hardware for it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just bought a 2006 EX which has annoyingly had the stock audio system removed and replaced with something that isn't nearly as good (fancy screen, but can't control volume/track from the steering wheel, and the controls are incredibly unintuitive and require that you look at the system to change station/volume/on/off (actually I don't think there is even an "off".). If someone has the stock audio system from an EX that I could have someone handy put back so I could get my nice turnable knobs that my arms know where to reach even when I am paying attention to the road, that would be wonderful. Thanks!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm looking for the wires to the AC compressor- mine got eaten by a mouse. Any chance you have those?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts