Honda Element Owners Club banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Are the pix of For Passanger Side door handles modded with locks or could they be JDM locks or are they just driver side pix that look reversed?
20191025_100430.jpg
20191025_100427.jpg
20191025_100422.jpg
20191025_100411.jpg

I would be interested particularly in the lighter grey one if they are passenger side.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm looking for two things - driver's side mirror (just the shell, but will take all) and EX antenna base (stubby antenna would be nice, too). Should both fit in a flat rate large box. Thanks!!
Hey Toaster, just to let you know, I broke off a mirror a few years ago, maybe 5, and got the whole shebang (aftermarket) from Amazon for like $25 and it's still looking great and working flawlessly.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey Moose I have an 05 Ex and I need a few items.
Sun visors gray-fog lights and switch etc (mine did not come with them) front and rear bumper cover insert panels-Door lock switch & bracket? (I want to install one on the right side) spare tire panel cover-for now to start with shipping to 85029 and price please.
I am trying to clean out the garage. If you see anything in here you want hit me up and I'll give you a price.
I'm still adding pics so check back tomorrow. I have dial up internet connection speed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Damn Moose, thats more than a lot ---- thats a metric [email protected]#T ton!!! where were you a month ago hahah,

I am looking for any version or the LARGE armrest or center console, I have seen a couple styles, but can't find one to buy.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I just bought a 2006 EX which has annoyingly had the stock audio system removed and replaced with something that isn't nearly as good (fancy screen, but can't control volume/track from the steering wheel, and the controls are incredibly unintuitive and require that you look at the system to change station/volume/on/off (actually I don't think there is even an "off".). If someone has the stock audio system from an EX that I could have someone handy put back so I could get my nice turnable knobs that my arms know where to reach even when I am paying attention to the road, that would be wonderful. Thanks!
I have an EX factory radio for sale...

·
Registered
22 Posts
I’m looking for the rectangular trim piece that clips into the top of the rear interior panel where the rear seat seatbelt comes out. It’s got 4 attachment prongs on the back. Thanks, Phil

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I promise I am going out into the garage tomorrow and answer everybody. The weather down here has been so nice I decided to snook fish from my kayak.

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element, 5 speed, 230k miles
34 Posts
Terrific, to go with the pics of the armrest and mount do you have the dash trim piece that fills the hole for the fog light or cruise control slot?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi The Moose, I will buy these if you still have them:

The louvers for the top of the dash bezel. My driver-side louvers lost the inner brace that allows control of their angle, etc.
20191025_103835.jpg

A passenger side door handle to use for the open the back-gate from the inside mod:
20190915_160617.jpg (or anyone of the door handles you have shown, black or gray)

My driver's side visor is useless if it's not clipped in above the windshield - swinging around, etc. I'll buy one a driver's side visor if it doesn't swing around when not clipped in.
20190913_093234.jpg

Hope you had some good fishing!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Are the visors still available? TIA
YES.
Found them. I have 2 sets.
If you still want them, let me know.
they look and feel good, minor dirty finger prints.
Dont feel worn out at all.
See if I can upload a few pics here.
$25 a set plus shipping
20201115_112234.jpg 20201115_112251.jpg 20201115_113006.jpg 20201115_113023.jpg

21 - 40 of 69 Posts