Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

I have pics! So now I'm official right?! 2010 E 4wd EX edition. Can I just say how much I love this vehicle! I've had a bunch of different trucks, cars etc through out the year and I was obsessed with my dodge ram rumble bee... until now. This E has stolen my heart! :) Can't say enough good things about my orange lunch box! It will certainly come in handy for the dog and horse shows :)

I technically haven't formally introduced myself so here goes! My name is Tiffany and I'm in Western Mass but originally from Hong Kong. This is my first E and I am beyond excited about it! Was turned onto this car after seeing my other dog show friends with theirs and just became more and more intrigued by the vehicle. I ride and show horses, train and show my Cardigan Welsh Corgis and am a personal trainer :)

Nice to meet everybody and I look forward to getting to know all you element fanatics! :grin:

But yes. it's LOVE!!!!:razz:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Welcome. Yes it is official now!!

Im sure your E will bring you nothing but love and satisfaction.

Enjoy the forum!!!

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,527 Posts
Now we can give our official greetings.... :shock: :roll::razz:

WELCOME, WELCOME!!

Glad to see the E bug has bitten. Great start with pix and updated profile (especially before Jojo sees it (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). :zombie006:

Only thing you haven't mentioned - your first mod??!! :? AFTER the EOC sticker (a must!!) and the HD grill guard (the next must), have you started "The List"? :razz::razz:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the welcome! :) As for mods goes.. yes I have many in mind LOL. I really want to get some black rims for it but perhaps in the future. This is definitely going to be fun to make it "my own" if you want to call it that!

The dogs love it. Fiance loves it.

Where can I get the EOC sticker??

·
Registered
403 Posts
Very, very nice :) Welcome to the board. There is tons of good info on here for anything you're wanting to do with your E. The day I bought my 2010 E Royal Blue Pearl there was one the color you bought sitting next to her. I was really tempted to go with the orange one, but I guess I'm too traditional with the colors :roll: Hope you love yours as much as I do mine. Owned a 2005 E, sold it for a Jeep (which gave me nothing but problems), and came back to the E. I know you'll find the E exactly what your wanting :-D First thing I did was get the front windows tinted, then I bought the South Coast carpet for it, then I bought front side window deflectors. The E cries out for mods......:razz::razz: Have fun with it.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Profile: CHECK!
Picture: CHECK!

Congrats StubbyDogs128...!!! *uh-hem* (clearing throat...)

May she bring you many years of service and enjoyment...!

Welcome...!

Okay...
You've been officially welcomed to the forum...
Now you've got to show us those pics of those "stubby dogs"...!

:eoc:
-L B D

·
Registered
1,037 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Very nice pick! I've always been a fan of orange. Just couldn't find one when I picked up mine (used). I still love it nonetheless.

Congrats and enjoy!

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Welcome to the EOC, Tiffany, and congrats on your new E. :-D

As Alaskan Toaster mentioned, be sure one of your first mods is the grill guard. It's dirt cheap and you won't regret it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts