Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
I think you're okay as long as you're showing us what you did to your E and not advertising your business and spamming the boards. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No not advertising at all, unless you happen to be in Kamloops BC sometime.......lol. Strictly just showing what I did to my E.

Rick

·
Registered
540 Posts
You did your modifications nicely, and it's good to know that your E will be very useful for a business utility vehicle.

And I'm sure you're going to offer a very special ElementOwnersClub.com members discount. Somewhere around 90%, right? :wink: :lol: :!: :shock:

·
Registered
131 Posts
I've seen a Pizza place in Mississauga that has an Element used for deliveries that has been painted bright yellow with lots of graphics and logos on it. It kinda looks like a Queen Bee in heat but sure gets your attention.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Looks nice to me. I love the sun-E view.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Rick-

Where did you get your cling decals for your E? Did you order them locally or via the internet?

I am looking for a place to purchase clings for my E, but I want to use my own logo....not just a generic font listing my website.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm partial to the blue myself.

But doesn't Jewelery have one L? Unless that's Canadian spelling :D

Can't help myself. I work for a publisher that publishes spelling books! :wink:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not to offend but the one L is the american way two L's is the english way. If you goto to google.com and type in jewellery you get sites from all around the world.

Rick

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Diane, I used a sign shop locally. It cost me $500.00 cnd for all of the signs, which included the back and hood. I thought it was a good deal.

Rick

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Wow an Element Billboard.. it is nicely done.. but i hope you are getting residuals..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts