Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just got my 09 Element EX w/ Nav and I never thought I would own this car/thing. I gotta say I love it though. I went from an 04 lexus Is300 to 09 Element. Loved the old car, ready for it to go, but damn this element is ugly! Anyway, I sprung for the window tint, the 6 person tent, and the rear power outlet also. Coolest ugly car ever. Dunno if anyone wants pics, but I can post some if you do. I figured you guys have all the 09 pics you can stomach. I am taking it from Tx to Co on a camping roadtrip in a couple of weeks with my boo. Excited :D

How many of you folks have Navi by the way?

Anyway, hello fellow E owners

·
Registered
75 Posts
ROFL!!!! I remember when I got my first element!!! Everyone said it was ugly but then they got IN it... That's what rocks... Soon you will love your toaster and smile every time you drive it or go to do something that your lexus never could.

welcome.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome aboard...I too thought they were the ugliest things...told my husband I wouldn't be caught dead in one...now we own 2!!!!!

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
I just got my 09 Element EX w/ Nav and I never thought I would own this car/thing. I gotta say I love it though. I went from an 04 lexus Is300 to 09 Element. Loved the old car, ready for it to go, but damn this element is ugly! Anyway, I sprung for the window tint, the 6 person tent, and the rear power outlet also. Coolest ugly car ever. Dunno if anyone wants pics, but I can post some if you do. I figured you guys have all the 09 pics you can stomach. I am taking it from Tx to Co on a camping roadtrip in a couple of weeks with my boo. Excited :D

:lol: DUH! Of course we do!

Finish your profile so we know just where in TX your at so we can stalk....I mean, know where your at.:rolleyes:

I can't believe he called a E a THING!

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
169 Posts
Me, either!! I'ts a thEEEng. :)

Yes, the E is not the most aestecially (wow, I mangled that word) pleasing vehicle, but it sure is cool. :D

Welcome! Oh, and if you decide you're just to terribly unhappy with it, I'll trade you for my 01 Rodeo Sport. ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:lol: DUH! Of course we do!

Finish your profile so we know just where in TX your at so we can stalk....I mean, know where your at.:rolleyes:

All the E dealers here in SA and Dallas area are stingy about the Nav system cars. They act like you are asking to kill their dog or something.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
How do we know yours is ugly if you haven't posted a picture?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Bienvenue from Louisiana! I bought my element because it was the only thing uglier than me! LOL no but really you will love it!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bienvenue from Louisiana! I bought my element because it was the only thing uglier than me! LOL no but really you will love it!
Thank you Morgan. Where do I get a 2 foot bat symbol for it?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Thank you Morgan. Where do I get a 2 foot bat symbol for it?
I got it made at a local vinyl shop. I just had the yellow part made, left the "bat" open because my back window is tinted, so it looks black, but i can still see through it in my rear view mirror. It was like $40 bucks.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just curious what you payed for your 09 4WD EX w/Navi

I love the PMM color :D
$22,490, and thats including TTL, tint, rear power outlet
I like ALOT of the colors but PMM was my favorite, and I need a professional appearance for my job. PMM is a bit more conservative than orange for my business appearance (no offense to anyone, love the orange!)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome! I have an '09 with Navi. I love my E!!! My wife is starting to get jealous of the darn thing because it's like crack, it's all I think about. Driving it here, researching how to do this and that to it (but never have the money). She actually told me to go sleep with it the other night! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Well, there was another car in the driveway watching....felt uncomfortable with an audience! LOL ;-)

·
Registered
225 Posts
I fall asleep "inside" my element all the time, especially in between classes. LOL:D

·
Registered
205 Posts

Ugly lol....

I had the 350z(the first year it was released) and as much as I love the handling and power of the 350z, I LOVE THIS BOX...need to start upgrading, been busy posting on here. ;)

·
Registered
207 Posts
I vote for pics.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts