Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! I just bought my element yeasterday! :lol: I waited for weeks to do all of my homework and make sure I was getting the best deal for the greatest car! I love my car and I decieded to join here in order to find more people in the area that are proud owners! I love to road trip, and I would love to go to a meet sometime. If anyone wants to contact me or post about doing some of these hings, please do!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Welcome Christy! :D

Lots of us fellow "E" owners LOVE road trips! Please tell us where you are located and i'm sure you'll get plenty of responses! :)

LEGO

·
Registered
612 Posts
Congrats and welcome Christy! You're gonna like this ride! :)

8)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, just got my own Element as well, and I've already run across a few people giving the 'thumbs up' or honking as I drive by, so I figured I'd see if there was an Owner's Club of some sort online.

Well, I work in Ann Arbor, live in Ypsilanti, and am looking for like-minded individuals who like this quirky mobile in order to meet a few new folks. Don't get to travel much due to work, but it's something I should get more time to do.

don't really know what more to say, but if anyone's interested in meeting over all things Element-related at a local tavern, I'd love to hear from them.

Josh McCullough

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got mine yesterday and I was off on a small roadtrip to see my favorite band: Donna the Buffalo. I'm from Pittsburgh, anyone else out there?

-Missy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts