Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I spent the weekend with my grand parent's element.

I love the thing. My biggest gripe though is that I feel like it has zero power.

Granted, I'm used to my 09 V6 Accord coupe, and 04 S2000... but even still... I feel like I push the accelerator,and its behaves confused... like huh? u want me to go faster? lol

We all know that this thing can be made to look freakin awesome...

But my question is, what are the biggest numbers you guys have seen put down on an E?

I'm not expecting this thing to out run TrailBlazer SS's but i mean just at least enough power to kick you into the back of your seat and make it a little more fun to drive.

What mods do you have?

Are there any non-custom turbo applications out there? (meaning full kits to purchase)

I mean of course I'm aware of the bolt ons, but I mean I doubt they add THAT much power.

Sorry for the generic thread, I know a lotta people are gonna tell me to just 'search' and I will... but figure if you've got a fast 'E' you like to talk about it, and perhaps you wouldn't mind helping by contributing to this thread!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
It is either the Element D or Hellement... but they never got to race one another when we were in Ohio last year, Hellement couldn't make the trip out.

Do a search on both of these and you will see for yourself why they are the two fastest.

Element D is the Drifting Element with the Honda V6 engine, rwd and very light.

Hellement is an 11 second custom turbo setup.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have seen some E's that were all ricer moded out on like the speed channel but not really a lot here. I think most people on here like the E for its style and utility. Kinda like a modern VW bus. So not sure you'll get a ton of answers. Maybe thats just me.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have seen some E's that were all ricer moded out on like the speed channel but not really a lot here. I think most people on here like the E for its style and utility. Kinda like a modern VW bus. So not sure you'll get a ton of answers. Maybe thats just me.
Why does decent power = ricer modded?

I like the style and utility too.. but I can't stand putting my foot down and going no where.

Anyway just looking for some ideas thats all.

Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Did you try pressing the ludicrous speed button? be careful though, its tough to handle. LOL

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I'm thinking Larry answered the question...........I know the Hellement was for sale - could get a good buy on a super sled
He was even willing to deliver

·
Registered
498 Posts
I'm pretty sure the Hellement only ran high 12s. The ElementD doesn't count. It's a rear wheel drive twin turbo v6.

I've never ran mine at the track, maybe I'll get around to it this year. I'm too busy racing mountain bikes at the moment

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
I'm pretty sure the Hellement only ran high 12s. The ElementD doesn't count. It's a rear wheel drive twin turbo v6.

I've never ran mine at the track, maybe I'll get around to it this year. I'm too busy racing mountain bikes at the moment
What do you mean Element D doesn't count?...............if you have the time and money to build it, it counts - his question was who had the fastest element on the forum

·
Premium Member
3,652 Posts
Come on rollertoaster, I dont think there is a man or woman alive that can
beat your Element on mountain bike!!! If you are gonna race, at least race
other cars or suvs!!!!!! JEEEZ.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Ha, yeah. I'm pretty sure I could beat any E down the mountain. I race downhill not cross country.

Seriously though, I'll try to get to the track this summer. I don't know what it will run, but 14psi on a GT3076r should do something cool!

I say the element d doesn't count because it's pretty much an element body on a race car chassis. Hey, that's just my opinion. A really E get used as it's intended, camping, roadtrips etc... And it's should be daily driven.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don't have a fast element but I would like to build it up like I built my integra. :) I'm not looking to be the fastest anyway...

art

·
Registered
201 Posts
when my v-TAK!!!! kicks in...I can beat any ricer punk in his 1000 fwhp civic of the sun....

I was going to boost my element...but then decided to buy a project car. I like the element the way it is. I have a CAI and a custom exhaust, but there's only so much you can do with a 4 banger in a tank.

·
Registered
8,753 Posts
I was mistaken about the Hellement's speed... 13.32 @ 110 mph. At sea level with a good track it will go 12 seconds.

As for the Element D not being an Element but instead being a race car chassis with an Element body attached. That is actually 100% incorrect. The Element D is a FWD Element that was gutted, a Honda V6 and drive train was installed.

The question wasn't who has the fastest street driven Element or the fastest FWD or AWD Element. It was who has the fastest Element on the forum.

Just MO....

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
148 Posts
I dunno... mine is 6.25s. I put a SRI in it and cleaned out all the trash inside. got me at least 1s.:D ey did u do sea otter bike race person???

·
Registered
205 Posts
when my v-TAK!!!! kicks in...I can beat any ricer punk in his 1000 fwhp civic of the sun....

I was going to boost my element...but then decided to buy a project car. I like the element the way it is. I have a CAI and a custom exhaust, but there's only so much you can do with a 4 banger in a tank.
Moar pics of your ride in your avatar?=)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts