Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I bought my E specifically for my dog who was recently diagnosed with severe hip dysplasia and she is not even 3 years old. :-( Her surgey is $10k for both hips and I can't afford it. However, I have entered her into a Greenies contest to win free dog bones for a year. For those of you that love your dog as much as I do, will you please vote for her? You can vote once a day per email address and the contest goes through June 30, 2009. There is some ugly dog kicking her butt right now so I need some help!

You can vote for her directly at http://www.greenies.com/en_us/showu...B_iframe=true&height=655&width=425&modal=true

Attachments

·
Registered
941 Posts
Done sorry to hear about the hips. Have you contacted a vet school might be able to get a discount.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
My votes in too.
Good luck, let us know how everything transpires

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks!

You guys are so great! I hope the votes continue because I really want to kick that ugly poodles butt! hehe

My dog Lucy loves the Greenies but they are SOOO expensive.

To respond to an earlier poster, I have not contacted a vet school yet as I am not sure of any near by. I do live in the middle of nowhere WV!

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
Voted.

Your Shepherd is a beauty!

Sorry to hear about the hip dysplasia. My doggie had that too but much later in life. Unfortunately it is common in large dogs and German Shepherds. :-(

-g

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She is my child. (Who needs regular children that cry and throw tantrums?!) So it was really hard for me to get the news. I wish I had the financial means to do it but I really think I'm going to start looking at vet school options.

Please keep voting as you can vote once per day per email address and the contest goes through 6/30. Lucy needs all the help she can get!

http://www.greenies.com/en_us/showu...B_iframe=true&height=655&width=425&modal=true

Please share with friends and family as well. Thanks in advance for your support!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I just voted! Good luck!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I would recommend you contact The Ohio State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, http://www.vet.ohio-state.edu/ about your dog's need for hip surgery.

We had our dog's hip surgery at Ohio State, they did an excellent job and were very reasonably priced compared to other options.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Voted for ya. I will send this along in an email to family.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
I would recommend you contact The Ohio State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, http://www.vet.ohio-state.edu/ about your dog's need for hip surgery.

We had our dog's hip surgery at Ohio State, they did an excellent job and were very reasonably priced compared to other options.
Agree with you!!! Took my pup there for heart check-up and there were plenty of people from all over (a couple from WV). Hope it works out for you and the pup. :)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Agree with you!!! Took my pup there for heart check-up and there were plenty of people from all over (a couple from WV). Hope it works out for you and the pup. :)
I have some friends that live very close to Columbus so I'm sure they'd let me stay there a few days as long as they locked their cats in another room! Lucy has an issue with small animals-she tries to eat them :)

Thanks for all of the kind words.

If you haven't already done so, please vote today and keep voting every day. I know its a lot to ask but Lucy is barely hanging on in the top 10 and she needs to stay in the top 10 until June 30th.

For some inspiration, here are some more pictures of my fabulous dog. The one is with her old boyfriend Bryar from their playdate hehe

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
Done! voted!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts