Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Howdy! This E so far is the best car that I have ever bought! I have put 500+ miles in just 1 week of owning my E! I can't explain it but I LOVE driving it! Talk about rear seat leg room, NOTHING compares, at least in my price range! I have a Shoreline Mist EX AWD AT, so far I have put no slip tape on the plastic near the doors, I have built a rear floor mat with inter locking pieces, and I am currently putting together my own condensor protector with gutter material. This car rocks! It is so utilitarian! I just need to see if my motrocycle will fit if I remove the seats. Next project is to buy and install the keyless entry system. Cheers!
Mark aka BikerDudeNC :D

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Congrats on your new E!

The E is the ultimate vechicle....and after 5 1/2 months and 7,100+ miles that feeling of loving to drive does not go away!

What color did you purchase?

Post pics when you get a chance and welcome to the club :wink:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Congratulations on your E! You are having many of the feelings that I have everyday when I walk out my door and realize that I own one! I hope your motorcycle fits that would be perfect. Rock on!!!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just put in keyless and it was so easy - I spend twice as much time digging in my tool chest for a 10mm socket than in actually installing the receiver. Keyless is an absolute MUST for this car since you can't lock it from the passenger's side and it's a pain in the ass to have to lock it with the key anyway. I got my keyless system from Handa (link from this site), it took over a week to come but part of that was due to ISABEL, and the instructions they included were perfectly adequate even for a liberal arts type like me. My GG EX AWD is now complete and I love it!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm loving my new E. It's the best car available for under $20,000(nicely equipped) Still less than 1000 miles but it's been the best experienc. I ordered the factory carpet mats(front and rear) and the Cargo carrier for the back(for the 190 pound Mastiff that lives back there) and can't wait to install them. I bought them from Handa accessories and can't wait to get them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts