Honda Element Owners Club banner

I need some help with a few decisions.

2K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  LunchBoxDriver 
Agreed, pay it off.

That being said, a hitch at least is pretty darn cheap and you should be able to pick up a bike rack for not TOO much cash. For the grill, get the Home Depot grill guard for now, it'll do for the moment.

But I don't know if I could live without keyless entry...:twisted:

I know I'm gonna get crap for this, but the only reason they offer a 100,000 mile warranty is because you'll NEED it.

The big question is how much is it going to COST you to refinance it? Each dollar of that cost is money you could simply pay toward the loan you currently have. Remember, it's just a minimum payment. You're free to pay more, which will pay it off faster and save you interest over time.

Ya but this Infidel's tool and such last.:roll:. Iv never had much luck with there stuff, or Big Lots, Ollie's , so on..But hell maybe it's just me;-)
Their power tools I stay away from (I'm a Milwaukee believer) but I love the cheap hand tools and parts and whatnot. And the sales are great :grin:

You could always be ULTRA cool and build your own roof rack like someone I know...:roll:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.