Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Tire Rack.com....I got some Firestone Winterforce's for $65, I'm sure you don't need winter tires but they work and they're cheap but I'm sure they have other cheap tires aswell.

·
Registered
6,263 Posts
Ask an independent tire dealer if they have some slightly used tires in the correct size. For example, someone may have bought new tires with only a few thousand miles on the originals, not because the originals were worn, but because they wanted a different look, style, or size.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ask an independent tire dealer if they have some slightly used tires in the correct size. For example, someone may have bought new tires with only a few thousand miles on the originals, not because the originals were worn, but because they wanted a different look, style, or size.

Thanks Paul, long time since we talked on here! I called a used shop and they have a set but could not tell me the model of tires. They say they only stock 50%+ treadlife tires but set of 4 mounted is $199.00 which is the route I think I will need to take.

Being poor is no where near as fun as Al Bundy makes it out to seem. ;)

·
Registered
608 Posts
i just found out about this place, and its in winchester. Google "used tires in winchester" and theres a place, I think its called Ron's Used tires. You can get a set of tires (not matching, or only 2 match) for around $120.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts