Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been waiting for 3 months and tomorrow is the day I pick my new SOP EX AWD 5 speed. Hard to believe it finally is here.

LittleDogBox
Arlington, Va.

·
Registered
14 Posts
LDB...did you go thru Browns?

I'm starting the search tomorrow for my new Element. Going to try Tysons, Brown and maybe even Fairfax to see who will give me the best deal...hoping to find one by the end of June.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Nice. Let us know in words and in pictures how you customize it.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I am a little jealous, too. I found out how much fun it is to drive my EX AWD auto through some hilly, curvy roads the second day I had it. A five speed would just add to the enjoyment.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Picked up my SOP EX AWD 5 speed manual Element today. Just love that orange color. I can't believe after waiting 3 long months that it is finally sitting in my driveway. It is GORGEOUS and a blast to drive. I have only had it about 4 hours now and it barely has 20 miles on it from driving back from the dealership. The accessories come next after I schedule an appointment with service. So far I have decided on the front air deflector, keyless entry, side steps, backseat bungees, skylite shade, bumper trim and mudflaps. I guess I did ok in the final price, not too dissapointed in the monthly payments. I want a roof rack but still not sure whether to go factory or aftermarket. ( I have a Thule roof box I hope will work on factory rack ).
I am so happy though that I waited. I got exactly what I wanted. I am generally pretty impulsive but the wait was worth it for the feeling I have now. I just might sleep in it tonite. :D

LittleDogBox
Arlington, Virginia

·
Registered
25 Posts
LDB,
Bet your SOP is a joy, looks like another month before they get the Eternal Blue AWD 5speed in production,
Best Wishes,
Lightship :idea:

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[quote:cd90779ef6="Microbus"]LDB...did you go thru Browns?

I'm starting the search tomorrow for my new Element. Going to try Tysons, Brown and maybe even Fairfax to see who will give me the best deal...hoping to find one by the end of June.[/quote:cd90779ef6]

No, I didn't go through Browns but if you would like to e-mail me personally I can tell you where I got my Element. I am EXTREMELY happy where I purchased it. Low key, no pressure and good service record. I ordered mine and it was well worth the wait to get it from a reccommended dealer. :)

LittleDogBox
Arlington, Virginia

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hey, good to hear you are finally getting your E. Well, well worth the wait. Send us pics when you get your's all finished. Enjoy.

·
Registered
540 Posts
So happy to hear you and your E are now a united family.

Best wishes and many miles of happy safe driving to you.

PS: share the photos I *know* you must have taken. :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts