Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a used service manual on Ebay, used the buy it now, and got it today. Box felt pretty light, so I opened it in the parking lot. It's the manual all right, but the electrical Troubleshooting one. I was angry the whole way home from UPS, figuring the guy mislabeled it, and pulled one over on me. Checked Ebay and there it is right in the title "03-05 Honda Element Electrical Troubleshooting Repair Manual" This is what my brain saw "03 Honda Element Repair Manual" I gotta read more closely, cause I'm way too quick with the CC.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll most likely keep it, it will probably turn into one of those thank god I had this stories.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
I found a used service manual on Ebay, used the buy it now, and got it today. Box felt pretty light, so I opened it in the parking lot. It's the manual all right, but the electrical Troubleshooting one. I was angry the whole way home from UPS, figuring the guy mislabeled it, and pulled one over on me. Checked Ebay and there it is right in the title "03-05 Honda Element Electrical Troubleshooting Repair Manual" This is what my brain saw "03 Honda Element Repair Manual" I gotta read more closely, cause I'm way too quick with the CC.
Sorry to hear about that... When life gives you lemons, make margaritas right...? Oh wait, that's lime...! Either way...!

Now getcha an avatar buddy...!

LBD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts