Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay....I don't normally go around tooting my own horn, but today I toatlly ROCK....I mean I am awesome....while my husband was at work I (by my lonesone self) installed my roof rack and mud flaps.....this is HUGE!

I have never done anything to a car besides fill it with gas or pay the mechanic.....so this was a damn empowering day.....right now I feel like I am "King of The World" err....."Princess of The World".....I am feeling so wicked cool at this momment that I am going to go over to H and A and order some more goodies for my Baby E!!!!!

And if there is anyone out there contimplating adding any extras themselves...DO IT! It is very easy as long as you have the right tools and a little bit of pactience!

·
Registered
894 Posts
Nice! Good going.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Rock on, girl!

That's just great to hear. I'm tickled for you. Gives me confidence that I can do little things to my Lucy, too.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Penguin - for a self-proclaimed "non wrench bender" - most excellent. Now how about trying that oil change?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Penguin:: I am very proud of you on your accomplishment. It is very good to hear about females working on cars and being proud of it. Just dont attempt to tackle something that you feel uncomfortable about. To some a roof rack and mud flaps are nothing, but there are people that have never done anthing but pump gas and pay the tech. I am a tech myself, former Honda tech(yeah Mercedes), but I can say Im proud of you.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Cool. I know the feeling. I am mildly mechanical, but still got a thrill out of installing my sidesteps. Thankfully I got some good tips at this site before I tried it. Otherwise my head would still be wedged under my E and I would be typing this on a laptop.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts