Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Similar to the other Forum's, I thought to start a thread for Element spotters since I couldn't find one using Search. From time to time we see Element's when we least expect them in unusual places such as movies, TV shows among others.

Never expected to see one in the AMC "Better Call Saul" Season 6, Episode 12 (only one episode left until the series finally on Monday 08/15/22) about 10 minutes from the beginning which aired on 08/08/22 with Florida plates. We all know about the Pontiac Aztec that the same co-creators & co-producers of both series used on "Breakin Bad."
Tire Land vehicle Car Wheel Vehicle

·
Registered
Honda Element 2007 EX MT
473 Posts
Similar to the other Forum's, I thought to start a thread for Element spotters since I couldn't find one using Search. From time to time we see Element's when we least expect them in unusual places such as movies, TV shows among others.

Never expected to see one in the AMC "Better Call Saul" Season 6, Episode 12 (only one episode left until the series finally on Monday 08/15/22) about 10 minutes from the beginning which aired on 08/08/22 with Florida plates. We all know about the Pontiac Aztec that the same co-creators & co-producers of both series used on "Breakin Bad."
View attachment 216928
Looks like an '06.

·
Registered
08 Rootbeer Metallic SC
133 Posts
Florida doesn't have front license plates. Never has to the best of my knowledge. Been here 36 years.
That's definitely California pretending to be Florida. I see that a ton on "I almost got away with it" tv show....

Anywho....I did spot a red element in the progressive sign twirler commercial, as well as the front of a silver element in "the terminal list" on Amazon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts