Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the club as of today. I just bought a used 2004 Black Honda Element EX. I was very nervous about buying a used element with 101,400 miles on it but did a lot of research. I read everything in the 100,000 miles club post and well...you people really enjoy this vehicle.

After all the research and looking through my elements service records, I went for the buy. Here is hoping that I am as happy with my purchase as all of you!!

·
Registered
816 Posts
I am new to the club as of today. I just bought a used 2004 Black Honda Element EX. I was very nervous about buying a used element with 101,400 miles on it but did a lot of research. I read everything in the 100,000 miles club post and well...you people really enjoy this vehicle.

After all the research and looking through my elements service records, I went for the buy. Here is hoping that I am as happy with my purchase as all of you!!
Congrats on the new element there awesome cars,,, best of luck

·
Registered
575 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the E club!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Welcome. Great cars and a great forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have keyless entry that came with it. I am interested in a remote starter since I live in Ohio. Has anyone ever installed one?

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Start with the AC/grill guard mod. You won't be sorry!

Dom

·
Registered
730 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What kind of great deal did you get on it?
I hope that I got a good deal. I purchased a 2004 Element EX with 101,400 miles. It had all the service records with it and the only regular maintenance thing that has not been replaced recently was the spark plugs. It came with 4 brand new tires and was maintained perfectly (oil changes, differential fluid changes, etc.) with the mileage. I paid $9,993. I also paid an extra $536 for unlimited windshield replacement, roadside assistance and tire/rim replacement (for nail holes, finding the curb game, etc.) for the next 5 years of it's life.

So you all tell me...How did I do?

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
I hope that I got a good deal. I purchased a 2004 Element EX with 101,400 miles. It had all the service records with it and the only regular maintenance thing that has not been replaced recently was the spark plugs. It came with 4 brand new tires and was maintained perfectly (oil changes, differential fluid changes, etc.) with the mileage. I paid $9,993. I also paid an extra $536 for unlimited windshield replacement, roadside assistance and tire/rim replacement (for nail holes, finding the curb game, etc.) for the next 5 years of it's life.

So you all tell me...How did I do?

Any E for under 10K is good. Sounds like you did well.

The only thing that really counts is that your happy! I am sure you will be.

Dom

1 - 15 of 15 Posts