Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get them? My roomate has a civic SI (which has a very similiar engine to the Element) he has the i-VTECH DOHC decals on his car. I think they look cool and would like to get some for my Element. Any feedback is appreciated.
8) -pdub

·
Registered
493 Posts
Don't tell me......you are trying to "rice out" your Element already??? :(

·
Registered
894 Posts
It's not really "ricing it up" if the equipment is actually in the vehicle, but it's a step on the way. :?

Iskie

·
Registered
113 Posts
isketerol is right... but it's a slippery slope! I'm gonna cry when I start to see "Element Type-R" badges out there. ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
[quote:b9ad84ae6d="pdub"]thanks for the positive posts guys.
ps. keep on keepin' on crackers
:lol:
-pdub[/quote:b9ad84ae6d]Thats kind of funny coming from someone with a Michael Jackson avatar. :lol: dork

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lillyloopy: What does that mean? Thanks for calling me a dork. Great compliment. all I asked was a question... then came all this slander. I say good job to all of you for being getting on the site to be kick ass.
PS. Michael Jackson rules.
8) ffokuf,
-pdub

·
Registered
48 Posts
I traded a 2000 Civic SI for my Element. I took off all the H's, the Civic Emblem, the SI badge, and the DOHC VTEC sticker. To the untrained eye, it looked like a regular old Civic. I have already taken off the H, and the Element emblems off the back. I'm in the process of having a new grill made (without the H). I am also having all the composite pieces painted Shoreline Mist. I constantly have people ask me, what kind of car is that. It clearly is a Honda Element. Without the emblems, most people will be clueless. The only engine that is offered for the Element is a DOHC IVTEC. Everyone who see's an Element knows what motor it has. I also think putting a DOHC IVTEC sticker is R I C Y !!!! Just my opinion. Might as well put a big park bench on the back to serve as a spoiler. HA HA

·
Registered
33 Posts
[quote:2f3c8515bb="JE_ELEMENT_TN"]I traded a 2000 Civic SI for my Element. I took off all the H's, the Civic Emblem, the SI badge, and the DOHC VTEC sticker. To the untrained eye, it looked like a regular old Civic. [/quote:2f3c8515bb]

Hmmm..you are the only other Si owner that I have heard of that did the same thing as me. I took it a degree further though, to make it look like an EX: I got the EX badge, headrests, and hubcaps/tires.

I guess you can say that I am the Anti-rice :lol:

But I kept my Si :D

·
Registered
894 Posts
Hawaiian E:

Yes, I agree, they are good. The ex-bf just bought me a bag of "Die Ba Toe Tong" this weekend. Now I have avoid getting hooked again. :lol:

And I agree with the post that the sticker is a start down the road to a "ricey" Element. I dread seeing one of those bolt-on aluminium spoilers on the top of it.

Iskie

·
Registered
48 Posts
[quote:a4f96436fe="SmobbinSi"][quote:a4f96436fe="JE_ELEMENT_TN"]I traded a 2000 Civic SI for my Element. I took off all the H's, the Civic Emblem, the SI badge, and the DOHC VTEC sticker. To the untrained eye, it looked like a regular old Civic. [/quote:a4f96436fe]

Hmmm..you are the only other Si owner that I have heard of that did the same thing as me. I took it a degree further though, to make it look like an EX: I got the EX badge, headrests, and hubcaps/tires.

I guess you can say that I am the Anti-rice :lol:

But I kept my Si :D[/quote:a4f96436fe]

I miss mine everyday....... I was getting too many tickets. The Element is cool though. I have a AEM CAI, a JDM Shift boot, and some 17's that I would like to get rid of, if you know anyone that needs them.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I would advise that you post your stuff for sale on clubsi.com and honda-tech.com. You will have no problem selling that stuff. Good luck!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts