Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for Honda Element with ECamper conversion in a reasonable shape to buy.
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car Automotive side marker light

Ready to travel in US and Canada to pick up a right vehicle.

Do you have Honda Element ECamper for sale?

·
Registered
2003 Honda Element Sunset Orange Pearl 2WD Automatic 135K Miles I Love It!
1,969 Posts
Welcome to the EOC Acadian2020! :)

ECampers are few and far between on the used car market; and can be very hard to find. And pricey too!

But they do come up for sale occasionally. Keep watching the Trading Post section here.

You already made your search area about as large as it can possibly get! Now you just have to wait for the right deal.

I wish you well! :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi! I'll be ready to sell my Honda Element, E-camper top in about a month. It has 167k, manual all-wheel drive 2008. I have a hundred watt solar panel connected to a morningstar mmpt charge controller (top of the line) that connects direct to Engel fridge/freezer and will also charge up electronics such as goal zeros. I put in a heavy duty Fullriver DC85-12 AGM battery in place of the original battery. It's charged my fridge 365 days a year for 2 years without a problem except once when I accidentally left it open. When the battery drained that time, after 2 days of just sitting charging using the solar panels, it started the car.

New brakes and brake pads 5 years ago from Honda dealer. New alternator and belt 2 years ago. 4 new tires 2 years ago.

The back seats have been taken out and there's hardwood floor as well as two homemade cabinets that can be laid flat as a additional sleeping place (5ft) I'll be driving across the country with it, so depending on where you are I might be able to show it. Connect for photos and videos and questions. Thanks!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I am looking for Honda Element with ECamper conversion in a reasonable shape to buy. View attachment 209385

I have a 2004 EX with ECamper / single owner / dealer service records / lots of accessories. PM me. I can send pictures on Wednesday when I pick it back up from the dealer (routine service / belts /filters / fluids)

·
Registered
2010 Honda Element
25 Posts
Hi! I'll be ready to sell my Honda Element, E-camper top in about a month. It has 167k, manual all-wheel drive 2008. I have a hundred watt solar panel connected to a morningstar mmpt charge controller (top of the line) that connects direct to Engel fridge/freezer and will also charge up electronics such as goal zeros. I put in a heavy duty Fullriver DC85-12 AGM battery in place of the original battery. It's charged my fridge 365 days a year for 2 years without a problem except once when I accidentally left it open. When the battery drained that time, after 2 days of just sitting charging using the solar panels, it started the car.

New brakes and brake pads 5 years ago from Honda dealer. New alternator and belt 2 years ago. 4 new tires 2 years ago.

The back seats have been taken out and there's hardwood floor as well as two homemade cabinets that can be laid flat as a additional sleeping place (5ft) I'll be driving across the country with it, so depending on where you are I might be able to show it. Connect for photos and videos and questions. Thanks!
Please Post Pic anyway

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 2004 EX with ECamper / single owner / dealer service records / lots of accessories. PM me. I can send pictures on Wednesday when I pick it back up from the dealer (routine service / belts /filters / fluids)
how can I get more information? Where are you going to list it? For what price?

·
Registered
5 Posts

Please let me know when you list, very interested! Not sure how to private message on here.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
I am looking for Honda Element with ECamper conversion in a reasonable shape to buy. View attachment 209385

Check this one out:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi! Sorry for the delay. Here are some photos:

youtu.be/Dz28cCvZ-40

And to be honest, the more I'm driving it, the more I kind of want to keep my E! So I'm probably only going to sell if I get a good offer...

Midwest right now, will be driving northwest next week and then on the west coast for the rest of the trip. Again, would be happy to meet if you can find your way along my route!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Check this one out:

Link doesn't work for me, must have been taken down?

If it was an ecamper for a fair price, I'd imagine it went pretty quickly...

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Link doesn't work for me, must have been taken down?

If it was an ecamper for a fair price, I'd imagine it went pretty quickly...
Yes, it most likely has sold by now. Elements in general and E-Campers in particular are in very high demand right now. If one comes up for sale that you like, you have to move very quickly.

Keep searching! :)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Here's one that just was posted on this site:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks, I got back to him four hours after his original post. He said he already has a number of locals interested, and can reach out to me Sunday evening if it hasn't sold yet.

I'm pretty much ready to jump on anything less than a day's drive away at this point, almost feels like a game of ECamper whack-a-mole...

Here's one that just was posted on this site:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Thanks, I got back to him four hours after his original post. He said he already has a number of locals interested, and can reach out to me Sunday evening if it hasn't sold yet.

I'm pretty much ready to jump on anything less than a day's drive away at this point, almost feels like a game of ECamper whack-a-mole...
Hope it works out for you! These days, that was as excellent price for an E-Camper.

But, the demand for any Element is so high right now, any decent deal sells almost immediately! 😢

·
Registered
2011 Honda Element LX 4WD AT w/ eCamper
5 Posts
Hey guys! I think the admins got upset at my "mixed" introduction post with the intent to sell and took it down...oops!

However, I officially sold it this morning for asking price ($19,800) to a gentleman that flew to South Dakota from California. He jumped on it within 24 hours and put down a deposit to secure it while we sorted paperwork, finances and logistics.

I totally get the challenge behind securing an E/eCamper after getting serious offers to straight buy from half a dozen individuals across the country but keep at it! Best wishes from SoDak.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts