Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so proud! I posted my link to "My Element in it's Element" on another board and today I received an email asking if I would agree to be interviewed by the Wall Street Journal.

Woweeee Sure, I said. I was called an hour later by reporter Jonathan Welsh. He was friendly and very relaxed on the phone. He wanted to know why I had bought the E, what about the E that drew us to it. How did we find out about it and things like that. He will be calling back to give me the heads up on when it will be in, Friday he thought.

Woo hoo my 15 minutes of fame. :D

·
Registered
352 Posts
Wow! Cool! A celeb in our qaint little group. Way to go jdef - keep singing the praises of our little cars.

·
Registered
204 Posts
[quote:5f42ff30c7="lon777"]Way to go jdef - [/quote:5f42ff30c7]

Much as I'd love to sing the praises to the media, it was not I, but jnes who got the scoop.

Congrats jnes, can't wait to see the article.

peace,
-jdef (the other four letter j-word... :lol: )

·
Registered
45 Posts
I read the story today in WSJ by Mr. Welsh. The article discussed how auto makers are trying radical new designs (and in some cases ugly) to spur new sales. There was only a one line mention about the Element, and sadly it was in the context of discussing the Toyota Scion :cry: .

·
Registered
1 Posts
I used to really respect the WSJ. That is until that article. For those of you who have'nt read it. The headlines read "The Ugly Cars" and below that is a picture of a red E from its worst angle along with a few other new vehicles. You know how we all have our bad sides. I could not beleive they had to take the picture at a strange angle to make the E look different and outrageous. Damn the WSJ. Ugly and a pic of the element do not belong on the same page, Im sorry.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts