Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
but it does! whoooo! i regularly throw my scooter in the back (pit scooter, as i'm at the racetrack about 100 days per year) along with a buncha other stuff... but this is the first time i've tried throwing a full out sportbike in the back. :D

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well played sir......don't know if I would do that to my bike just to get it in the E:lol:
haha! actually, a buddy of mine cartwheeled the bike right behind me about 2 weeks ago. insurance totalled it out. after totalling it, i stripped it, and made it run again, then one of my employees bought it off insurance.

a pity, too, cause i rode it a few weeks before that, and it was a great bike!

needless to say, the bike is already back and running again with new subframe, tank, and race bodywork. it's a track-only bike now. :D

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I love it! I've carried my 50cc scooter in the E before, but it's not quite that long! :lol:
i carry my scooter in the E all the time. i have to put it in backwards though, else the tail rack thingo hits the back window.

this is me and my scooter. :D

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
looks like instant fun to me Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!oops,:shock: bang clank ,wack rip,weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all's fun when you can get back up & fix it enough to keep having fun 8) I miss those days, kinda remindes me to get mine out & get hurt.+ 15 yearold daughter wants to ride it. ( her borther almost killed him self/neibors yard,flowers,new ford explored full size,mail box. on it the first time & will probly never get back on one again. famous words but I ride four wheelers all the time !!!! I tried to warn him, but these kids now days think there fearless !!!! till they load thier panties.:twisted::shock::razz:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts