Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I just traded in my little Beetle for the Element! I have no pics yet because she should be arriving sometime in the next few days.

I picked up a 2007 AWD EX, grey, with only 21K on it! I'll be putting on a lot more miles then the previous owner, I'll tell you that much.

Anyway, I just discovered this forum, and want to ask...as a new owner, what should I expect from my Element?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
welcome. you should expect to love and cherish your element for years to come, and it will return the favor with style and dependability. :) oh and it wants to be modded, it told me so.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the welcome!

After the Beetle, I wanted something bigger, but not a huge transition. I drove the Element and was impressed, as I didn't feel like I was in this enormous vessel after being used to the Bug.

I actually haven't officially met my new Element yet, but the paperwork is all done and I'm crossing my fingers that she's in good shape.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Welcome to the EOC, Callie! Congratulations on your new E.

Where are you in Mass? I'm in Quincy. There are a few members from Mass on here. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Snuff!

I'm in Western Massachusetts. Hello, neighbor!

So I hear a lot about modding. I'd like some recommendations! I'm a city driver, but I do get out there now and then.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome Callie
Thanks for telling us you can't post pictures yet................'cause we woulda ask (demanded) for them
You filled out you profile..........thats another plus

you should expect to either be driving your element or be on this site talking about how much you love your Element

Do post pictures when you get a chance

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Hey Snuff!

I'm in Western Massachusetts. Hello, neighbor!

So I hear a lot about modding. I'd like some recommendations! I'm a city driver, but I do get out there now and then.
Howdy, neighbor! :cowboy:

First mod: the Home Depot Grill mod. Highly recommended.

Try to join us on some meets. There is one coming up on Dec. 12 in Albany. Details in link below. You'll get a chance to meet some of the crazies in this group.

http://www.elementownersclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59603

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Question for the Ma folks...

Hey Snuff and Callie...

Since MA is so small, is it like looking down a couple of blocks to see each other...? Never been to a "smaller" state before...! LOL!!! Just kidding...!!!

Callie, Northern California/San Francisco Bay Area Welcomes to you ma'am...!!! May she provide you many years of service and enjoyment...!

Congrats are in order, just as soon as those pics are posted here...!

LBD

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Grr!

My Element will supposedly be arriving on Friday. It's only five hours away, so I don't know what the holdup is. :x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts