Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the ice chest can be purchased for the LX? The center console looks like it will fit it but I cannot find on the Honda website if they sell it.

Thanks

·
Registered
428 Posts
You should be able to get it for around $170 as part (83409-SCV-A01ZA) from Honda, #4 list below, & it should snap in on 2009 LX, since the only part does not shown between LX & EX on the conter console is the cooler.
You may also want to check out ebay.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, for the part number.....I have been checking out the ones on e-bay.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Console Cooler

Howdy folks. I have a few questions regarding my 2010 EX AT. I bought mine certified pre-owned at a Honda dealership. Apparently the person who traded it in decided to keep the cooler. I have looked everywhere trying to locate one. Is there something I'm missing? Also, I have found some aftermarket armrest consoles for sale but they all say that it will not fit in a 2010 EX. Help! Thanks!

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
I know this thread is old but can you put one of those coolers on a 2005 EX?
If you replace your center console with one from an 09+ Element, yes. I did that and about a year later yanked it out and sold it along with the cooler. Just a heads up IF you go that route....the cooler is virtually inaccessible if you have the wide storage arm rest. You have to slide the driver's side seat up quite a way to be able to open the top of the cooler, or even to remove it from the notches that hold it in place.

Cool idea, but doesn't play nice with the storage arm rest. And it's insanely priced on top of that. Just my $.02 from actual personal experience.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts