Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone used the Turtle Wax Ice Clay Bar Kit? If you have, how did it work and would you recommend it?

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
It was tested by the former owner of this sight. The review he gave us of this product was not stellar. He is an experienced person with finishing cars. I trust his conclusions with respect to this product. I have ( Got it as a prize at the national EOC meet in ST Louis ) the kit from TurtleWax. I was not thrilled with the results I got with the wax. I never tried the liquid clay bar.
I'll try to find the thread.

Found it. Click here.

This was another review, you may wish to read. Revealed by a quick search.

Dom

·
Registered
512 Posts
It was tested by the former owner of this sight. The review he gave us of this product was not stellar. Hi is an experienced person with finishing cars. I trust his conclusions with respect to this product. I have ( Got it as a prize at the national EOC meet in ST Louis ) the kit from TurtleWax. I was not thrilled with the results I got with the wax. I never tried the liquid clay bar.
I'll try to find the thread.

Dom
Dom you're prob right about TurleWax... however I was just stating that he should keep the the panel wet as I did with the Mothers brand. To truly get the best result a polisher used by a professional detail-er will be needed. I used to detail cars for a living and was just trying to pass on a tip.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have it, I used it key word USED it and will never do it again. Took forever to get it off and did nothing for my E. It is a gimmick and wants you to think you are using a clay bar by calling it that but really your just rubbing muddy clay over your paint. A clay bar is actually clay, not molding clay. But it works like a dream.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts