Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. So we've all been silent since the last meet. Need a mini meet going. Places, times, and day's would be great. I know Christmas and Thanksgiving is around the corner. How about we do a mini meet. Maybe a Chris Kringle style meet. Still need to go over designs about sticker styling and what not. Serj22.. Are you back and able to discuss next meet. Rymo we need to reschedule a good day for this mini meet.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
when are u @ocean beach? hell i just txt you.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Dates...?

Guys,

We got Serj22/Dave back so let's get something solid in place... I'll be out of town for a week starting next week and have time after that to help out with the design...

Any thoughts on a special name...? We've got "camping fools", "misfits", "buccaneers", "SoCal Crew", etc... I'm thinking of doing something simple like the GG bridge and maybe others, TransAm building, T.I., and maybe a charicature of an E... I can't draw worth a damn but I can kind of sketch it...

What other ideas have come about...? Is there a Japanese translation/version of the word "element" or a character set already out there...? Maybe do the Chinatown gate or dragons/lions (like in the parades...)

Let me know, I should be back by Nov 6 (Fri) so I'm down for ANYthing after that... Where's Serj22...? Uh, Dave...? Where you at brother...!?!

LBD

·
Registered
40 Posts
Sorry been busy and out of circulation. I have a few things. The Honda Element and SF Honda Element has two extra character in the front. I got these Japanese character thru igoogle.

ホンダエレメント= Honda Element

要素 = Element

平方ホンダエレメント = SF Honda Element

湾の代表要素 = Bay Squad element

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey im down for a meet n greet for a socal member. How bout it guys. anyone one else for this as well. let us know.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
hey angelique, I had a fun time with romeo this weekend in alhambra.

hey elect, you got the brakes. I have brake fluid.

·
Registered
834 Posts
i had fun myself rymo, shakas was awesome place for food and drinks after work, so you know where to go next time you visit your uncle. :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nah not yet didnt get them yet rymo i plan on painting my calipers as well.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Holy crap I didn't even see this thread till just now. Give me a date and I promise promise promise I'll come. Last two times, well, one was short notice, the other I had a deal on a house and had to jump in a truck and drive to WA for a 17 hour drive... only at the end of the week to decide not to get the house, but right now I'm not working, and free,free,free.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
If u want red, I got the paint.

For the meet, let's set the date abuleven comes down. No east east bay. No bay bridge. But 92 and 101 is getting hectic too.

Maybe North bay

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Red caliper paint for elect.

I'm dwn for bencia or even vallejo. Elct's hm town

·
Registered
557 Posts
Red caliper paint for elect.

I'm dwn for bencia or even vallejo. Elct's hm town
BEnicia Marina has a huge parking lot. Very nice. Well, the launch ramp parking lot, the gas dock parking lot is very small.

Also, the pier has been redone into a large parking lot. 1st Street benicia, very nice:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice pick Serj22. I'm down to do that spot as a mini meet. Is anyone else in for it.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
will see if abuleven comes up.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
is this final on this mini meet. i need break job done real soon. rymo i hope that caliper paint dries quick. who else is going.

·
Registered
557 Posts
IF anyone wants to meet me on the pier, at the very end of 1st street Benicia some time this week, I'll go out and we can check out the spot. It is a public parking lot and people use it a lot, so on the weekend it may be crowded. The marina parking lot is off to the East of it and offers less crowding and more spaces, that are designed for cars with trailers so it's very open, and 1st street is filled with several resturaunts. Also a Safeway across the street from 1st street and other amenities. Gas station, etc...

To get to first street, from 780. Weather you are coming from East or West, take...

2nd Street Exit
Turn Left onto 2nd Street (works from either direction)
Turn Right onto Military West
Turn Left onto 1st Street
Follow it all the way down and you will approach a round-about
There is a turn in the round-about to the right that leads to the parking lot

If you want to do it at the Marina parking lot, from 780, take....

5th street exit.
If you were heading west, turn left on 5th
If you were heading East, turn right on 5th
Follow 5th street all the way down and it will end.
At the VERY end of it, you'll see a road on the right, that leads to an apartment complex and the Marina parking lot and boat ramp

First Street Pier is the pic I posted earlier.
5th street is also nice.

There is also the large launch dock at 9th Street Beach. There is a long beach, a park, and a lot of grass, tons of parking, and a small fishing/launch dock. There used to be a great bar there called Cliff's, but they lost the lease or something and aren't there anymore... sucks. Best hamburgers ever.

To get there, from 780, take
West K Street/ Military Exit,
If heading West, go straight at stop sign
If heading East, turn right at stop sign.
Stay on West K, and follow it,
turn right at 9th street
You will see the park on the right
Don't drive down the boat ramp by driving too far.

So, just pick one, or someone can come to Benicia and cruise with me and we can pick a nice spot out. There's tons of parks here, including the 5 mile long state park.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
The paint dries in 5mins. Can mount wheels after 2 hours. But can't heat the brakes up for 24hr.

Elect, you dwn to meet seri this weekend. I dwn if u r. Suppose to detail the 240z. Ooo well.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts