Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay peeps any ideas for our next meet? Come chime in and let us know. Just chill on the shrimp runs for now. Looking for something new. Don't worry we won't have another voluntary exercise meet till later. Oh and house bbq meet is scheduled for Dec so anything else?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No July? Anybody into bowling?
Usually it's every other month but since the small bike run was so limited anybody up for a July meet?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shrimp run in December. :D
HHmmm hey after the bbq we could still manage to get some HEOC peeps together and make a run down there another day. We can play it by ear. How long you be in the state Island?

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey if it can be done why not. Even if it's only a few it's better then solo. So we will see when the time comes Island bro.:D

·
Registered
143 Posts
next bike ride

Looking forward to the next ride... wondering when you guys want to go again (Elemento, AYF and Aching) and whoever else? Maybe do the Lagoon Drive route that Aching suggested...

This would be an "aside" from the next meet I guess...

Edit* Sorry meant to be a NEW thread...

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Come on peeps!!

Okay thinking of doing a July meet because of the limited participation of the bike ride. Anybody down to hang out in July?? Chime in please. Come on peeps!

·
Registered
409 Posts
I'm all in

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Heoc Family what is the deal? No much activity or chimes lately. Let me know what's happening with you peeps?

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hmmm, Working, Working and lets see ahhhh, Working... What's new with everyone else.

Sometimes I do find time to go to the range for some stress relief... :cool:

Laters, Nalu

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
Hey Heoc Family what is the deal? No much activity or chimes lately. Let me know what's happening with you peeps?
Went to a midwest meet in KC on Saturday. :)

4 Es total showed. BigTsElement or whatever his name is (mod guy on here) has a sweeeeet ride. I'll get some pics up for you guys later on.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hmmm, Working, Working and lets see ahhhh, Working... What's new with everyone else.

Sometimes I do find time to go to the range for some stress relief... :cool:

Laters, Nalu
Hhmmm stress relief sounds nice let me know when you plan to go again or even on the fly. Prob sunday huh? It's nice to hear from you peeps. Long time. Hopefully you peeps can make the next meet. I was thinking maybe making it on a Sunday if that works out better. Anyways let me know and I would love to see what kind of stress relievers you got. :D

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Went to a midwest meet in KC on Saturday. :)

4 Es total showed. BigTsElement or whatever his name is (mod guy on here) has a sweeeeet ride. I'll get some pics up for you guys later on.
It's nice to see that you have a surrogate E family up there Island =)

·
Registered
8,046 Posts
It's nice to see that you have a surrogate E family up there Island
Completely off topic from what you had going, but here's how the midwest rolls.

I drove 10 hours down to KC to see my mom. And since I was in the neighborhood I figured I'd go see what the locals have to offer.

·
Registered
218 Posts
holy crap..

Anyways, ill be down to do something in july o_O not to sure what though.
My schedule changed to working overnights tuesday through saturday so pending on what time i should be able to go.
=0

·
Registered
136 Posts
where does the guy with the blue element put his bicycles? and I don't even see a place for the baby seat. :confused:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts