Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Especially since its raining! Yes, I mean you, the 07 or 08 ASM LX going northbound on the 101 just past El Sueno just after 6pm! Lights on! Its the law!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
NY has been like this for many years

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Hey will you get onto Mr. Jojo too the next time he makes a lane change without signaling!:rolleyes::D
The rule of thumb is that you signal your intentions, before you even look to see if the way is clear when changing lanes. And if you are making a turn at an intersection, or turning off the roadway, then you should be putting on your signal, BEFORE you apply the brakes.

(We have daytime running lights all the time up here, so the lights are already on when the wipers go on. If it's actually raining, I usually put on the full headlights, so the tail lights are on too)

·
Registered
27 Posts
all this turn signaling, lights on, wiper using... you guys are spoiled! On my commute, it seems few do any of these things. I usually take a swerving SUV as a turn signal.

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
The element comes with turn signals?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Silly me....

Here, I thought I was going to read about a mod to turn on the headlamps with the wipers!!!

I'd not make such a mod.... But, that's what I was expecting....

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Turn signals, headlights, wipers - they're just for decorations.

And didn't you know that you are supposed to drive on the lane furthest away from your next turn and then cut through traffic to take your turn when it is 10 feet away? Hey, you turned your signals on when you turned so everybody is obligated to stop for you, right?

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
all this turn signaling, lights on, wiper using... you guys are spoiled! On my commute, it seems few do any of these things. I usually take a swerving SUV as a turn signal.
We have the opposite problem up here...freaking Canadians are just WAY to polite (apparently... :rolleyes:) We have drivers who come on the highway, put their left signal on, and expect to get over to the HOV lane in bumper to bumper traffic. When they realize that they can't get in, they race up the merge lane, passing other cars on the shoulder (with the left signal still on), and slam on the brakes. Causing everyone else to hit the brakes, then pull into the space they've just created...and they just drive along, with the signal still on...

·
Registered
136 Posts
The absolute worst drivers in Canada are in Kanata, Ontario. I've driven in every city and most small towns across Canada in the last 30 years.

STOP means stop at the white line.....wheels not moving!!!!!!

Damnit....I feel like killing sombody again.....

·
Registered
254 Posts
Especially since its raining! Yes, I mean you, the 07 or 08 ASM LX going northbound on the 101 just past El Sueno just after 6pm! Lights on! Its the law!
I hope this started as a joke to a friend.

If not then you must be a whole lot of fun to drive around. I mean one small infraction, that clearly didn't prevent you from seeing the car in question, set you into a rage that made you go online to yell at someone.

Haha LMAO You must be hysterical; take some Xanax.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts