Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Too funny - typical Sales idiot - saw the "SC" for the model and decided that it was "Super Charged". :D
Either that or was is relying on the ignorance of others, knowingly trying to pass off an SC as "supercharged".

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Best. Deal. EVER.:rolleyes:

A supercharged element for the same price as a regular SC? Sweet. I hope they accept the seven legged spider picture I sent as payment.:rolleyes:

The copy in that ad should serve as a warning to all. DON'T DO DRUGS AND, STAY IN SCHOOL!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Best. Deal. EVER.:rolleyes:

A supercharged element for the same price as a regular SC? Sweet. I hope they accept the seven legged spider picture I sent as payment.:rolleyes:

The copy in that ad should serve as a warning to all. DON'T DO DRUGS AND, STAY IN SCHOOL!
Keep in mind thats Canadian Pricing.

But then again even if it wasn't the price is ok cause it's SUPERCHARGED.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
:lol: Those silly Canadians!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Guys.. .sure, they should have verified their suspicions about what "SC" stood for.. but it's not that crazy to believe that's what it means... I know that a couple months ago when my wife and I first saw the SC, I assumed it meant 'supercharged' too... then upon further investigation was disappointed to find out that it didn't.

To help prevent some poor customer from getting duped, I sent the following to the seller:

re: 2008 Honda Element.. I think you should know that the 'SC' on the Element does NOT mean that it is "SuperCharged"... it means "Street Custom".. it has the same horsepower rating as a normal Element, it's just an upgraded trim package with painted fenders, rockers, bumpers, etc.. you may want to change your ads, and remove the "Supercharged" part of it to avoid problems. I would imagine that if someone purchased it, thinking that it was supercharged (because you're saying it is), then later on found out it wasn't supercharged, you might have a lawsuit on your hands.

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Guys.. .sure, they should have verified their suspicions about what "SC" stood for.. but it's not that crazy to believe that's what it means... I know that a couple months ago when my wife and I first saw the SC, I assumed it meant 'supercharged' too... then upon further investigation was disappointed to find out that it didn't.

To help prevent some poor customer from getting duped, I sent the following to the seller:

re: 2008 Honda Element.. I think you should know that the 'SC' on the Element does NOT mean that it is "SuperCharged"... it means "Street Custom".. it has the same horsepower rating as a normal Element, it's just an upgraded trim package with painted fenders, rockers, bumpers, etc.. you may want to change your ads, and remove the "Supercharged" part of it to avoid problems. I would imagine that if someone purchased it, thinking that it was supercharged (because you're saying it is), then later on found out it wasn't supercharged, you might have a lawsuit on your hands.
The guy is an idiot. I emailed him about this a month ago and they still insist on calling it supercharged.

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
i recall the dealer guy said... u can use a heavy duty hose and spray with the SC :lol: :D

he did stop short of saying to use a fire hydrant hahahahaha

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered