Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was a member a long time ago and then I disappeared back in 2009 when I traded my 2006 TRP EXP for a 2010 Camaro. After all the work I had done to the TRP affectionately known as 'The Precious', I got rid of her because of memories of the ex wife and the divorce. The list was long on mods: SC console with working electrical ports, Tein coil-overs, ADR Venom wheels, dual exhaust, passenger side door unlock, push button start, front power roof, running boards, side molding, rear spoiler, tint, vent shades and hood deflector, painted headlights with HID's and halos, InJen cold air intake, heated seats, piano key black dash accents and more. Well, when I retired form the state police and gave up my take home I needed a DD so I returned to what I knew best and that was Honda Element. I picked up a 2007 SC from Saint Louis with 142K on the odometer and put a rear spoiler on it, painted corrected it and drove it daily. I put new struts and shocks on it after I had it 2yrs and new tires last year. The car ran really well and aside from a new battery, it was golden.
Well a buddy of mine had a 2007 Root Beer Metallic SC with 89K on the odometer from NJ that I just had to have. We cut a deal a week ago and I traded mine for what he had and paid cash for this Root Beer and I'm loving the car and color I've so longed for in an Element SC.
I've got a rear spoiler that was dropped by UPS on yesterday which will need to be painted from Tangerine to Root Beer and she needs a new front bumper cover but over all she's a great ride that I plan to really do it up. I wish I had my tutorials on the mods I did previously like the pwr door lock, and a couple other things but we'll get through.

So this will be Element number four for me. I started with a 2003 SMM EX, then my 2006 TRP EXP, the 2007 Galaxy Grey SC trading it with 30 miles shy of 173K and finally this 2007 RBM SC.

I'm still a Camaro guy and play with a 2016 2SS but I have a solid love for the Element

Now, lets see if any of the usual suspects remember me from like the days of the International Meet in East Liberty, OH

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2007 Element EX TRP
2,491 Posts
Welcome back!! We missed you!! So looking forward to your future "E" plans and what's in store!! Keep us posted.... :razz: :razz: :)

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome back!! We missed you!! So looking forward to your future "E" plans and what's in store!! Keep us posted.... :razz: :razz: :)
Thanks man! Man, I'm wondering who's all still around and obviously it's not like it was when we were in FULL SWING!

I'll keep ya posted on what's to come for sure. I just got the SC spoiler day before yesterday, but I have to finish up a couple more projects on my SS before I go full bore and the Element.

TBC.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts