Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I just bought the new Element yesterday!

I got the EX 4WD Auto, in Shorline Mist Metallic.

I paid $23,000 out the door, and got a free cargo cover, roof rack, and a set of table legs!

I look foward to discussing our Elements here!

Here's the first ever pic of me and my Element!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hi....my SMM is on order....never seen a SMM in actuality....

Some pics look grey (like yours)...some look tan. I'm really wondering what the E will look like when I take delivery in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank for the welcome everyone!!

and,
[quote:01a71c7b1f="misfit"]nice ride shen... any accessories? are you in the venice area???[/quote:01a71c7b1f]

No aftermarket accessories yet, but I'm getting an alarm system installed on Thursday (w/keyless entry) for $200. I also have a minifridge on order from www.thinkgeek.com that's going into this car.

I'm also considering getting a turbo to give it a bit more pep and an HID headlight conversion. When I save up some more cash, I'm gonna put in a few LCD screens as well as a DVD player.

As of right now, the only thing i've done to it is mounted my iPaq on the dash, next to the radio so I can listen to MP3's, or watch mpeg shows that I've recorded onto it. It will also function as my GPS navi when I buy the GPS kit for my iPaq. I'll post some pix when I get home from work.

And I'm in to Torrance area, close enough to venice!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice car, good choice! I'm curious, how did you mount your iPaq on the dash? I have a Toshiba e740 that i'd like to do the same.

-Droidian

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[quote:4c797e14b3="droidian"]Nice car, good choice! I'm curious, how did you mount your iPaq on the dash? I have a Toshiba e740 that i'd like to do the same.

-Droidian[/quote:4c797e14b3]

For right now, i'm using good ol' VELCRO!

But i'm going to be getting a windshield mounted gooseneck harness from www.mobileplanet.com soon to replace the ghetto fabulous velcro!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Congrats!

:p
Just bought our black EX last night. Got a GREAT deal! $19,857 after trading in our inherited minivan ($2,500 on a 1994 - think they wanted to make a deal?). I'll never drive another minivan again!

I was torn between SMM and the black, but the black won b/c my hubby loves black cars!

Thinking of adding a roof rack - anyone know where we can get a better deal than the $313 dealer-installed HA?

Love the audio jack for my XM Satellite Radio!

Picking it up today. Can't wait! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts