Honda Element Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
Well last week I sold my stang and purchased something a little more practical for me And I'm LOVING it .

Only problem i have with my new Element is the radio will not light up at night :-(

oh and my Girl hates it but i think shes coming around :)

Well hope to learn and contribute to this forum.

·
Registered
874 Posts
better wash her off real good if she gets a fungus!!! or else there will be a fungus amongus !!! she might belong in club X, but beware it's hard to find a way out.welcome one and all ,have a nice trip but please don't fall, club X is full of nuts wall to wall.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
And I'm LOVING it .
Are you sure? I mean, I am just not seeing it. You haven't filled in your profile... it's like, you don't want us to get to know you. And no pics of the new E? ... almost seem like you don't really love it as much as you claim to.

[hint!] post pics, fill in profile! ;-)

·
Registered
510 Posts
welcome to the forum and u will love it a lot :D

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Northern Cali greetings...!

Hey there RanGer...!

May she provide you many years of service and enjoyment...! Just wanted to add onto what Snuf said about the pics... Glad to see that you did fill out your profile so all we'll need now is photo proof so that we know you're not a known lurker...

Congrats...!

LBD

·
Registered
4,174 Posts
Welcome to the group.............now post some pictures or else

·
Registered
10,181 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Are you sure? I mean, I am just not seeing it. You haven't filled in your profile... it's like, you don't want us to get to know you. And no pics of the new E? ... almost seem like you don't really love it as much as you claim to.

[hint!] post pics, fill in profile! ;-)
:lol:
Mabe i was out having to much fun with her to stop and do this ;)

·
Registered
6,238 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
right, I hear ya, good one,but that wont work,havent you been reading?we have eyes everywhere,now that your done get your butt to work on those upgrades&camping trips,pictures & stories,wee's like's story's.:grin:

·
Registered
229 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Nyce E, to bad you had to sell you'r mustang to get her:-(
(I still have ming,88 5.0)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts