Honda Element Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well......the holiday rush is finally over, airfare prices have calmed down...& thanks to my American Airlines Frequent flyer miles, that I forgot I had.....I'm finally headed down to Dallas to pick up our new Ridgeline!!

I just finished squaring away everything at work.....so I think I can start getting excited.........or have an anxiety attack.... hahahaha....

I've gotten orders from people to pick up Pralines, Mexican Blankets, Corky's BBQ in memphis, and lastly, I'm picking up a full spare set of wheels & tires for the Ridge in Maryland on my way back.......

should be one hell of a mission from god........ wish me luck, & I'll catch you all on the flip flop...... Pat

·
Registered
873 Posts
do you think you can fit a rust free:roll: mexican vw bug body in the back with the pralines&blankets?:grin: have a great trip

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mark, wish I could....hahaha.....I have a dozen buddies who asked me to drag up a clean rabbit pickup for them......Like I'd drag one all the way back & not restore it myself....it would loook awesome in the garage next to my RHD cabriolet.......

JOJO.... I heard that on the AC......I'll probably see snow here in NJ before/while I'm leaving..... then I'll drive home through it most of my trip.....hopefully I wont have weather or security delays!

I hear ya on the blankets.....hahaha.......any idea if there are roadside stands along I-30? :grin: hopefully I can be rolling in the truck by 1pm, so I can make memphis by dinnertime to pick up the BBQ at corky's.......If I can get past 12 hours driving, I'm golden for the whole ride home........23hrs....:razz:

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Congrats Pat hope ya have a safe journey and we'll be impatiently waiting for pics. ;-)

bryon

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

Here are a few shots from the dealer to hold you guys over....I'm sure it will be filthy by the time I get home, and I'll be in a coma.

the dealer is a SUPER stand up guy....they installed NEW bridgestone duelers, front brake pads, and did a complete fluid service, since they knew it would be a 1500 mile ride home......

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hopefully within a few weeks I can install fog lights, sidesteps, a tonneau cover, GPS, CB, and a few other toys.....it's already loaded with all the other stuff I really wanted like heated seats, sunroof, heated mirrors, tow package, oem all weather mats, etc...........

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
You may find some truck stops, I drove that once.

Our kiddo was in school in Denton, she wanted to attend the family thanksgiving in Memphis that year, it was at my bro's house. So drove 6 hours west to Denton then back east to Memphis, not the quickest way to get Memphis, then had to do it again on the way home!:twisted:

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
730 Posts
Nice ride!!!! 8)

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Have fun! Make sure you get the full body scan at the airport and post pictures for Justin...lmao:lol:

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
I'm doing nothing Pat. If you want company, I'll go with you.:grin:

Dom

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
have a good trip and good luck
FO Carly LOL

·
Registered
6,468 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
^^^^:lol:^^^^

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ouch.....tough crowd........thanks for the defense Jojo.........

well, I've had the Ridgeline for almost 5 days.....got a load of maintenance parts & manuals coming from H&A, a bunch of accessories comin from honda part deals, and I'm hitting long island this weekend to pickup a tonneau cover & side steps from an ex-ridgie owner..........can't wait to get her finished... once the spring is here I'll do fogs, hood deflector & window visors....

then I'm done.:razz:

·
Registered
6,468 Posts
got a load of maintenance parts & manuals coming from H&A, a bunch of accessories comin from honda part deals, and I'm hitting long island this weekend to pickup a tonneau cover & side steps from an ex-ridgie owner..........can't wait to get her finished... once the spring is here I'll do fogs, hood deflector & window visors....

then I'm done.:razz:
Yeah right:roll:

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
agreed your never done

1 - 20 of 21 Posts